0.1

Angelica's P.O.V:

I bring the hot, steamy tea to my mouth, giving warmth to my pale lips.  I look out the small window in front of me and look up at the sky that is full grey and white clouds. Typical London weather, the sun never able to push through the cracks of the thick clouds that covers the whole city. I sip the tea, bringing some warmth into my body and gently place the mug down.

I pick up my camera that is sitting on the bench and place it around my neck. A loud buzzing noise erupts from my phone as I pick it up, possibly more books samples to review from work. I open the front door and walk out of my apartment, the crisp, cool London air immediately hitting my body. I quickly close the door and start walking up the hill, the camera lightly hitting my lower stomach every second step I take. I cross over to the most calmest and quietest place of town, the park.

The park is a peaceful place, birds quietly chirping away and leaves gently moving with the wind. I enter the park and immediately feel calm, making me stop and just breathe, allowing the fresh, crisp air enter my lungs. Feeling calmness take over my body, I walk over to a tree that is planted by the lake and sit under it. Pure orange and red leaves sit above me, making the reflection that it makes from the lake look like a painting. I look at the view in front of me, the lake covered in grey and autumn colours, moving back and forth calmly as the lake flows gently to the right.

I bring the camera to life and bring it towards my face, making me see the beauty that is front of me so vibrant and alive that it makes me stop and admire. Voices quickly become in hearing range and it makes me turn my head. On time. The elderly couple walk to the bench that sits beside river and sit down beside one another. The lady places her head on the mans shoulder as he puts his arm around her. It makes me smile. I take the photo of them as I hear them laugh.

I check the time, 5:07pm. I turn the camera off and begin to leave the park, I look towards the couple and the man turns his head to me and gives me a small smile and nod, I smile back. I walk across the road to a small café. The smell of fresh brewed coffee immediately fills my nose as I step into the small but cosy café.

I walk up to the cashier and order a chai latte and sit beside the window that allows me to see the city of London. I take my phone out of my jacket and check the email that I received, 3 book samples need to be reviewed. I quickly put a reminder on my phone as the drink was placed in front of me. I give the waiter a small smile and slowly sip the warm drink. I grab the camera and scroll through the photos that I captured today. I stop when the picture of the elderly couple came up, even though you can't see their faces, you can tell that they were happy. I finish the drink and walk out of the café, turning right and begin to walk home. Road is becoming busy. I look down, not wanting to make eye contact to the strangers that are walking by. I begin to walk down the hill but I walk into someone and fall down. My face lands on the camera as I fall, my whole face beginning to ache.

 "I am so sorry are you alright?" I hear a pure British accent ask me.

I stand up, wiping my face to check if I'm bleeding, thankfully I'm not. I check the camera and surprisingly it survived the hit. I look up and see a young guy with a worried look plastered all over his face. I walk straight past him and continue walking home, not wanting to talk the person who I basically knocked over.

 "Wait!" I hear him yell and start to run after me.

I don't turn back and continue walking faster but I hear his footsteps become louder and louder.

"You don't look like you're alright." He says while putting his hand on my left shoulder.

My chest tightens and I begin to run.

"Please wait! You look like in pain!" I hear him yell as he begins to run after me.

I ignore him and begin to sprint but he doesn't give up.

"STOP!" He yells, his voice filled with... anger?

I begin shaking as I run towards my front door and I slam it shut. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:

Hello!

I know this chapter is short but dont stress! The chapters will become longer than this :-)

I hope you guys are excited about this book as i am :D

... and let the adventures of Trapped begin!

 (✿⌒∇ ⌒)