How You Meet

Raph:
You and April are best friends.One day she let you come along with her as long as you swore to keep it a secret.
After being introduced to the turtles and Master Splinter,you followed April around like a puppy.Mikey and you became friends right away.
But you felt like Raph didn't like you at all.You became friends with Leo and Donnie after a bit of warming up,and Master Splinter was too sweet.But God!what was the deal with Raph?!

Leo:
He saved you.There was a foot clan attack and everyone was getting away but a foot solider held you hostage.You hadn't lost hope though,because you knew that the turtles would be here soon...yeah,you've seen them before but they didn't see you.And sure enough you got saved by a blue masked turtle.A cute one at that.

Mikey:
You met on Halloween.
"Haha,nice costume dude!"you said to the guy in the turtle costume next to you."Thanks dude!"After that you got to talking and found out that he wasn't in a costume,you took it well though.You became friends and he brought you to the lair to meet his brothers and his dad,Splinter.
They all liked you and thought you and Mikey would be a great couple...honestly you thought so too.

Donnie:
You are April's sister.You knew the turtles when they were real small,of course not in the way you know them now.But God almighty ,praise Jesus,they were real good people.Yup.Thats right,you call them people.You and Donnie hang out all the time now.