Prologue.

theo serving y'all hoes body this book.he said no more mr.nice guy!😭😩😍

Theo's POV.

"If you want to be stubborn and not eat, that's your problem, I'm going to sleep. And stop all that crying before I give your ass something to cry about." William says before exiting my hotel room. I can't even call that monster my dad anymore. How can a parent be so damn cruel? He's been offering to pay for room service if I order anything for the past six hours and I've just been declining. It's not that I wasn't hungry, I just didn't want to take anything from him directly. But please believe that once his head hits the pillow, I'm getting every lick of food in the damn hotel. On his dime.

As I reach for the hotel's phone and get in touch with downstairs, I check my phone for any new notifications from Xander. Holding back more tears, I accept the fact the he may just not think I'm worth all this trouble. I wouldn't want him to have to suffer through waiting for me like this anyways...

"Room Service speaking, how may I help you?" A woman answers the phone and I just tell her a personal pizza with cheese and bacon. I need comfort food. I may or may not have added a pint of mint chocolate ice cream.

"Would you like to upsize your pie for 12 extra dollars?" She says, unknowingly give me an idea.

"Actually, yes. The largest size you have up to this room and 20 others delivered to random rooms." I say with confidence. Y'all thought I was playing when I said I was gonna hit him where it hurts?

"Your total comes up to $467.39 plus a required tip sir."

"Add the tips while you're down there. Make it about....$100. Thanks girl!" I hang up the phone and smile to myself. I'm lowkey evil because that made me feel a lot better. Welp!

I patted my bad ass self on the back and called X once again, but to no avail

I patted my bad ass self on the back and called X once again, but to no avail. It keeps going straight to voicemail so either I'm blocked or his phone is dead. So many damn things are swimming through my head right now.

A knock at the door pulls me out of my emotional trance and I skip to the bathroom before telling room service to hold on from the other side of the door. I look like hell. My hair is fine but my eyes are red as hell and my face is still red. I don't even care.

I threw on a robe and wrapped it around my half dressed body and opened up the door to a familiar emotion filled face.

I could barely move. For a good fifteen seconds we just stood there and looked into each other's eyes. His were clouded and red as were mine and he had a scar under his eye. I could tell he'd had just as rough of a night as me but he still looked completely perfect.

His droopy eyes look down,but quickly dart back up to mine. "Are you just gonna stand there staring at me or are you gonna continue with your day like a normal person?" He says with a weak smile and I was then broken out of my trance.

I smashed into him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders, getting as close to him as possible. No matter how close I was to him right now there was still a burning need for me to be closer even though it wasn't possible. He winced slightly and his muscles tightened through the hug and I pulled away.

"I'm hurting you..I'm sorry I ju-" He cut me off my grabbing me again with the same amount of force, strong arms around my waist.

His lips kissed my ear before he spoke. "It's okay. It's a good pain baby. I don't care how bad it hurts I just want you in my arms." And so we stayed like that for a good 10 more minutes before I lifted my head up and kissed his forehead.

"X, I'm so sorry for what happened at graduation I honestly wasn't even able to help I was being restrained and everything just happened so fast and I-" He cut me off by side stepping me and entering the room shaking his head like he was trying to focus on something.

"Listen don't apologize, we'll talk about everything once we get in the car. We need to get your stuff like now. You haven't unpacked yet have you?" He asks grabbing one of my small carry on bags.

"No, all of my stuff is packed. Why what's going on?" I ask with my arms crossed and my eyebrows furrowed and he floats back across the room over to me. After fumbling in his pockets, he pulls out that little black box from earlier and I can't help but to smile uncontrollably excessively.

He got down on one knee and grabbed my right hand."Do you trust me, Theo?"

"Of course, fat boy. With all my heart." I smile at him and he returns the smile at the mention of his nickname.

"Then are you ready to take this journey with me? Are you really ready to start the rest of your life with me?" I roll my eyes at his stupid questions and pull him to his feet by the collar of his shirt.

"Shut up and give me my damn ring already!" I giggle and he smashes my lips into his in an effortlessly passionate kiss. It felt like a new type of kiss that we've never experienced before.

"I love you so fucking much beautiful." He says against my lips and then kisses my forehead quickly before grabbing the rest of my bags.

"Make sure you have all your stuff baby. We got a long ride to our destination." I nod and grab my charger and phone from the nightstand. Wait! My fucking pizza!

"Xander do we have to leave now? I just ordered some food and I'm starving 😩."

"We can get food on the road The. We got a long drive and we have to leave like right now.

Say goodbye to Sunny California, it's time for the Simms to take on Chicago."

Post Reading Questions:

1. Have you ever been mad at your parents and then they wanna try and pretend like it's all good and offer you food? Do you usually drop it and say yes or keep the petty train pushing 😩!?

2. If you were as young as Theo, would you be willing to commit to marriage that young?