Chapter 1

Mario and Luigi were walking to Princess Peach's castle. Mario and Peach had been dating for two years and the princess called Mario and told him to come to her castle immediately, which was normal, but what surprised him is when she told him to bring Luigi. Once they got there Mario took out the key to the castle's front door. "When did you get the key to the castle?" Luigi asked. "About a year ago." Mario replied as he opened the door and walked in with Luigi following close behind.

"I wonder why the princess wanted to see us." Luigi wondered out loud. When they walked into the room they saw Peach and another princess. This other princess was wearing a yellow and orange dress and had brown hair. When Luigi laid eyes on the other princess his jaw litterally dropped. When Peach noticed the brothers starring in the doorway she said, "Mario, Luigi, I'd like you to meet my friend, Daisy." Mario smiled and hugged Daisy and said, "It's great to see you again!" "It's great to see you too." Daisy said as she returned the hug gratefully.

"You two know each other?" Peach asked, a hint of jealousy in her voice. "Yeah I saved her once." Mario said. Before Peach could say anything else Daisy looked at Luigi. "Who's this?" Daisy asked as she walked over to Luigi. Mario then understood why Peach asked him to bring Luigi and said, "Princess Daisy, I'd like you to meet my brother Luigi, Luigi, this is Princess Daisy." "Just call me Daisy, I don't like it when people treat me differently because I'm a princess." Daisy said as she waved her hand in a screw-the-formalities way. "O-ok Daisy." Luigi stuttered.

Mario walked over to Peach and whispered, "I think Luigi likes Daisy." Peach giggled and said, "I think she likes him too." Mario looked at Luigi and Daisy and saw them laughing. Mario then got an idea, he whispered something in Peach's ear and she nodded in agreement. "Hey guys," Peach said, Luigi and Daisy stopped their conversation and looked at the pink princess, "How about we do a double date!" Peach squealed with glee. "W-what?" Luigi asked, his face turning red like a tomato. "It could be me and Mario, and you and Daisy!" She said with excitement.

Author's note: This is only 2 handwritten pages of the story, the others will be coming out slowly but surely I promise.