Killers

"Tyler" Josh stood there, staring t his lover who he just killed. No words escaped from his mouth, not a single mumble. Tyler turned around to see Josh but this time real, but he saw something wings. Broken wings. He hadn't known much about Josh's life nor did he feel like it was a good time to ask questions.

Josh ran up and hugged him but Tyler pushed away

"YOU AREN'T REAL" Tyler screamed, seeing Josh's eyes turn a shade of black staring at him, his wings seemed heavier and were slowly fading off.

"You aren't real either" Josh said

Tyler had a strange look then Josh said

"We are wandering souls, not in heaven or hell, we are basically ghost. To believe in ghost is your choice. We can't be real or fake cause personally we both will never fully know. Maybe we're insane but I'm here with you."

Tyler paused and looked shocked everything just turned black and blue. Everything felt like it was spinning no notes could describe it. Maybe it wasn't even blue everything just felt black.

"I don't know if I could forgive you, you've changed me forever. My parents thought I was more insane than I was because of you and you made me commit suicide because I thought I was so insane."

Josh froze held Tyler's hands and looked into his eyes

"I died back in 2010 and I have no one, my parents were abusive and I never really had friends. I died from suicide but regretted it half way done. I committed suicide down the road from here, the rope is no longer hanging and I've never taken you near there. It was down Wall Street." This was a lie and Josh knew it he used another story of a boy who died. Josh was never alive.

Tyler always felt weird walking down Wall Street then Tyler realized

"Wait I've meet you before. Before you died you said ...."

"I have a strange but good feeling about you and I don't know why" Josh cut off Tyler to say. It was true, not in the way Josh was putting it however Josh did have a good feeling about him.

"Josh?"

"Yeah?"

"We both killed each other."

But only Josh killed Tyler to prevent him from committing a sin