tied together

TWO WEEKS LATER

Laura was done with herself. Done with the complaining. Done with the crying. Done with the drinking. And done with being weak while Ross has probably been at some hotel room.

When she was young her mother would tell her stories about young princesses and how their knight and shining armor would come to their rescue if in need of help.

But in her fairytale, he doesn't even know who she is. Yes, in the second Cinderella the prince was under a spell and forgot her. Yet, he remembered her in the end and they lived happily ever after again.

But she wasn't waiting for her fairy godmother. Hell no. She needs to be her own hero, and that's exactly what she's going to do.

When Ross was stressed or sad he always went to the park where he and Laura first went steady. Sure, he might not have his memory but hey, lucky enough she found him in the exact spot for some reason.

She walks up to him and furrows her eyebrows in confusion but shook her head when she realized what she came her to do."Ross." She says firmly.

He's already seen her and talks softly,"Laura there's something I have to tell-"

"No."

He pauses, then slightly chuckles at her words,"No?"

"Yeah that's right, no."

She then marches up to him and with a quick breath, grabs him by the face and kisses him as if he were dying and only true loves kiss could save him.

"Stop the grim Laura m" Laura whisper to herself while laughing.

Her laughter soon turns into more sobs while she just stares at her lap hoping no one will notice.

"And where have you been Laura m?"

"What are you doing here?" Laura say looking down. Surprising herself at how steady her voice is.

"To explain myself"he says blankly.

She exhales and tries to say something short."Ross, what do you want?" Hoping he'll go away so he won't see the damaged he's caused.

"You"

This caused Laura's head to look up instantly into his deep brown eyes.

"W-what?"She stutters, realizing now that he has a guitar on his back.

He pulls his guitar to the front of him and starts to sing.

Stay for tonight
If you want to
I can show you
What my dreams are made of,
As I'm dreaming of your face
I've been away for a long time
Such a long time
And I miss you there
I can't imagine being anywhere else
I can't imagine being anywhere else but here

How the hell did you ever pick me?
Honestly, I could sing you a song
But I don't think words can express your beauty
It's singing to me
How the hell did we end up like this?
You bring out the beast in me
I fell in love from the moment we kissed
Since then we've been history

They say that love is forever
Your forever is all that I need
Please stay as long as you need
Can't promise that things won't be broken
But I swear that I will never leave
Please stay forever with me

By the end tears, happy tears, are threatening to fall from Laura's eyes and she really doesn't care at the moment. Because right now she's focused on the boy that she's hopelessly falling for even more each second.

He then sits next to Laura on the bench and leans in where his forehead is on hers and they feel each other's breathing patterns. Their lips are only centimeters away from each other.

"Be my girlfriend" he says in a hushed tone and his head tilts ever so slightly.

"Okay"She responds weakly just as his lips connect to hers.

This, is exactly what Laura wanted and way more.

Describing the kiss they shared was like describing free falling for the first time, you can't. You're too caught up in the feeling itself, you don't feel nothing but it.

They Pull apart after what feels like a lifetime. He then strokes her cheek with his feather like touch, "I cherish and adore you Laura. And not only do I want you to be with me, I need you by my side." And with that he connects their lips for the second time.

Ross should push her off. Well because to him, she's a total stranger. He should be completely shocked. He should-he should yell at her for being so crazy.

Yet, he immediately closes his eyes and kisses her back with even more force.

Once they finish after about ten seconds, she pulls back with questioning eyes and lips still puckered slightly.

However, he looks normal. With his eyes barely closed, he licks his lips and stares at her. He rubs his thumb over her jawline and whispers,

"What took you so long, Laura M?"