Julie's Dragon:Weird noises

I landed on a shore of an island, still unconscious. I didn't wake up that night. The Sun rose already and i'm still unconscious. Minutes later i woke up. I'm surprised i'm still alive. I still remember the ship wreck that happened, The image of how people died that moment. I didn't even know how i got here. I have some questions that doesn't have any answers. It's a good thing i have my bag with me. The trees were covered in green moss, the ground is all sticky and bodies of animals are everywhere. I'm all soaking wet, even the book. Because of that I can't understand the book that much, all the letters are blurred out.

I was confused. This island is so big that i might get lost. Good thing i have the draquonessis gem. I can here annoying sounds. The animals are weird, the birds have two pairs of wings, the fishes can fly and more.

A three headed snake scared me then i accidentally stepped on a tail of an Ingridmon, i read from the book that it spits out a toxic substance that can melt anything. It chased me, i ran as fast i could and hid. I think it can follow my scent, i was about to lost hope of living but then something unexpected happened. I just saw a black figure with wings. It killed the ingridmon and it's coming towards me. It was so big almost as tall as a tree. It came closer and closer to me but i passed out.

I woke up in a cave. I saw that creature by the fire. What is that thing? How did i get here? It is a very unique creature. The book didn't say anything about it so i'm having a hard time trying to figure it out. I tried to escape silently but it saw me. I tried asking it something but no response. I tried asking it again but still no words spoken. I guess this creature don't talk at all.

I noticed that the walls have stain of blood and claw marks, the floor has rotten flesh and bones. I got frightened. It's got evil written all over it. I shouted for help to much that it got annoyed. It was coming closer to me, It's eyes were glowing emerald, his breath is as hot as steam. I thought it was the end of me but then.........It said something. It said "Julie". How in the world did it know my name?! Is this creature some kind of mind reader? I was surprised by that. It's voice was deep and masculine like. i guess this creature's a boy then.

I asked him what kind of creature is he and his name. He said that he is called a dragon and his name is Efren kinda like my dad's name; Elfred Lodwick. Night falls on the island. "How do you know my name?" i asked with confidence, "lucky guess" he replied. I guess he's not that scary. I opened my bag to find the gem. It's still with me. Efren stared at the gem. He asked me where did i get it. I told him the truth that i got it from our place. He said to give it to him but i refused. He told me again but this time he was angry but i still refused. He got furious and chased me around the huge cave.

I went outside then woah! He can breathe fire! I dodge every single one of them, i got some skills too you know. I got cornered by huge walls of rock. He flew right towards me but i swiftly got away. The wall cracked and huge rocks struck down on Efren. He's still alive but he stopped chasing me. "Your quite strong" he said, I was quite thankful for that compliment. We got back in the cave. I am still confused about the blood, claw marks, flesh and bones around him. He told me that many creatures lived here but some got attacked and some just died. I asked him why he wanted the gem, he said that it actually belongs to him but he told me I could keep it.

I talked to him for awhile and i fell asleep. The sun rose, I woke up but he wasn't in the cave. I wen't outside and saw Efren. I have no clue what he was doing but he was chopping off trees and plucking feathers of a dead bird. He tied the feathers on a branch and lights it on fire. I got closer for a better view. I asked him what it was, he said it's called a "Fire signal". It's smoke helps to find a certain location or find people that are in trouble. We also do that in our village but in a different way. He thought he'd made one just in case. He told me he would show me something, he said to climb up his back and hold tight. I don't know why but i just did what he told me. I jumped right on his back and then he suddenly took off! I was screaming on top of my lungs because that was unexpected and i'm afraid of heights. I calmed down a bit but my heart was beating faster than ever ,i feel like i'm about to fall whenever i look down. I can't even see the ground anymore, i can touch the clouds! We landed on the edge of a cliff.

I felt dizzy, my stomach feels upset, i feel like i'm gonna puke. I rested down for a bit. He showed me a tree. He said it's called The Hollowpod. It is where the fairies live. It was so beautiful! I didn't know fairies were real. They even have a queen named Queen Hyaniris. I remember when my father used to read me my favorite story books, my favorite are the stories about fairies, they always bring me to sleep. We flew down the cliff and same events happened. That was the second time and i don't wan't anymore.

The sun had set and the moon made an appearance again. I can see the Hollowpod from down here, it looks even better at night. The fireflies are all lit up tonight. I had a little talk with Efren. I told him about Senterfold and how i ended up here. He asked me if my mom is still alive. I told him that i don't know, but why did he asked me that kind of question. I guess he cares he's not just showing it. I am really tired so i slept already. In the morning i heard some annoying stuff. Trees falling, Loud roaring, I better go check it out.

I wen't outside still feeling a bit sleepy though. A strong breeze was present, i feel like i'm about to be blown away. I looked everywhere but it was silent, strange. When i turned around i was shocked by a pack of Ingridmon surrounding me. I didn't know what to do but good thing Efren is on my side. He grabbed them with his sharp teeth and threw them away.

I tried to help but i don't know how. Then i have an idea, i climb a short cliffside and pushed the tower of rocks with all my might and knocked down over the ingridmons. I think it worked, all of them retreated and ran away. That was so close. I followed Efren in the cave and then i heard someone crying. It's coming in here. Efren got something in his wing........It was a dragon!

To be continued