#11

Bella's POV*

I read it said I was pregnant oh lord.

Maybe I should just tell him I'm not pregnant I'll just do that.

I threw the pregnancy tests onnthe counter and went downstairs to Hayes wiping my tears away.

Hayes POV*

I'm so fucking scared right now she won't be able to cope with a baby at the age of 15 on her own.

Oh my word.

Bella's POV*

I went to the kitchen to find hayes pacing up and down.

"Hayes I'm not pregnant" I faked smiled.

"Oh thank fuck cause I got to go on tour tommorow for a year..."he said

I was devastated but I couldn't show it he grabbed me and span me around.

Hayes POV*

About an hour later I went to the bathroom and found the tests...

Why would she lie to me?

I ran downstairs and threw them across the room.

"Why would you lie to me?" I said sternly looking into Bella's eyes.

Bella's POV*

Fuck he found out I lied what should I say?

I was shocked how did he find out? Fuck I left them on the counter.

"Um i-i-i thought I shouldn't put you through the pain.."

"What do you fucking mean I'm having a child and I'm going on tour for a fucking year and you didn't tell me"he shouted

"IM SORRY OKAY I'LL BE FINE IM ALWAYS OKAY IM ALWAYS LEFT FUCKING ALONE YOU KNOW WHAT GO ON LEAVE I DON'T CARE ANYMORE"I screamed

Hayes POV*

I stood there shocked... I've never seen her be this angry... This shouldn't be good for the baby....

I saw her fall to the ground crying i ran to her and said "even tho I'm going  tour I'll still be here for you and the baby and i swear you'll never be a sex slave again." I whispered in her ear.

Bellas pov*

"Somehow i don't believe her."

Hayes pov*

Little does she know if we have a daughter I'm selling her as a sex slave 😈