Author's Note

Well I would just begin by saying this is my first book so please don't be too harsh on me.I will try my best and make it worthwhile for you.

Your criticisms are welcome.

This story is obviously a romance novel because I am a romance junkie.I binge read romantic novels,so i decided to write my own story to get rid of my excessive obsession of romantic novels so here I am.

About the story its going to be a dark read like not fully but yeah half of the story you will see a very cruel hero, you might not even like him in the beginning but he will grow on you in the later part of the story.The heroine will be a normal girl,she is between the two extremes of badass and sweet.

The story has all your drama of misunderstandings,family drama,violence,evil aunt *wink**wink* ,obviously mafia(just minor influences) and LOVE which is deep and everlasting without making it a cliche'

Places and locations used in the book are fictional.Main setting is that of America but names of towns and cities are fictional(This has been done because I don't want you to have any prior image of the place beforehand,I want you to imagine the place as I describe it to you ).Yes, there will be some original places which will be used if need arises.