Sex and tears

I wake up and Matty's not next to me, and it's kinda disappointed. I rub my eyes and sit up. Uga I hate my breath when I just wake up. I decide to go to the bathroom and brush my teeth. It felt so good.

I walk out and find the guys are sharing a bowl.

" look who finally woke up." Matty says passing me the bong. I just smile and take a hit.

" ah yes." I say blowing out the smoke and giggling.

" come here baby." Matty says patting his lap. I sit on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck. I then peck his lips.

" Uga gross." Adam says. Matty just smirks and kisses me rougher.

" I need to get laid after tomorrow's show." Adam says laying back.

" me too." Matty says smirking at me.

" don't be gross Matty." I say pushing his shoulder.

" oh please, you know you love it." He smiles into my shoulder. I feel my cheeks heat up at this.

" what are we doing tonight?" I ask.

" erm, nothing exactly. The show is pretty close and won't take much driving so we're probably gonna hang in this parking lot tonight. George got some liquor? So we can do that." Matty says.

" sounds good." I say. Matty smirks at me. I know what he's thinking. He's always so horny. But I can't lie, I am too.

Me and Matty get pretty flirty. Kissing each others neck a bit. Nibbling on his ear. I can feel him starting to get hard under me. I push my butt down on it. I see his eyes widen a little at the pressure. I wonder if the guys notice. I don't think so really. They're watching some movie, probably tuning us out.

" let's go in the back room." Matty whispers in my ear. I get up and walk to the back of the bus, purposely sway my hips a bit when I walk if Matty was watching me.

" hey you guys might not wanna go back there." I hear Matty say to the guys. Oh god, why is he this way.

He comes back and instant press's his lips on mine.

" your so horny, Matty." I mumble.

" yep. " he says and sets me down on the couch.

" baby you know what you should do?" He groans into my ear.

" hm?" I ask kissing his neck.

" Gimmie a blowjob?" He asks looking me up and down.

" I've never done that.." I say looking down.

" I'll guide you through it, babe. You don't have to do it if you don't want to though." He says.

" no, I want to make you feel good." I say. He smirks at me and pulls off my shirt. Revealing my Lace black bra.

" God your so hot. I can't believe you're mine." He says. I pull off his white tee shirt. I bite my lip and drop down to my knees.

" God you look so good on your knees for me." He says with his eyes slightly squinted. I start to un button his pants and unzip them slowly. As I start to tug them down he lifts off the couch so I can pull them down. His boxers do nothing to cover his hard member. I bite my lip and I pull down his boxers. His length is intimating.

I start my grabbing his at the base him and tugging up. Matty slightly groans. I then look up at him and then back to his member. I start licking his tip and then taking it in my mouth. I suck lightly on it.

" mm. That's good baby. " he moans lightly. I take more of him in my mouth and hollowing out my cheeks. I stroke what k can't fit in my mouth.

" mmm.. You're pretty decent baby." He moans out closing his eyes and thrusts slowly into my mouth. I keep it up starting to go faster. Matty's moans fill the room, his hand in my hair.