Forgivness

I slept on Skys bed last night I still have feelings for her which makes it even worse.Sky is in the hospital she still has a lot of bruises and cuts I feel bad.😭
                    ~5 days later~
"Hey Mario" "Oh hey" "Look sweetie I'm not with Jacob" "You two broke up?" "No we never dated" "Then why'd you two kiss?" "He kissed me Mario I don't like him I don't love him either"
"Well why didn't you stop him?" "I couldn't move my whole body how would I stop him?" "Are you better?"
"Yeah" "Can you move?" "Yeah" *Sky gets up and get's on Marios lap and kisses him* "I still have feelings for you Mario" "Me too"
               ~4 minutes of kissing~
*Marios on top of Sky both kissing and Jacob walks in* "Ummm guy's" *Mario hugs Skys waist and hold her on his side* "I wanted to come over and apologize to Mario and Sky" "Thanks" "Yeah" "I felt really bad about it"
"I need to go to the bathroom I'll be back" "Ok babe" *Both kiss and Mario get's up goes to the bathroom* "So Sky" "Yeah" *Jacob get's on top of her she kicks him off* "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I WANT YOURE LIPS ON MINE?!?!?!"
*Mario walks out* "What was happening?!" "HE TRIED TO KISS ME AGAIN!" *Jacob get's up* "Jacob look we're friends please I don't want to ruin that" *Jacob punches Mario* "You didn't just do that to my boyfriend" *Mario get's up and picks up Jacob and throws him out the room into the hallway* "Did he kiss you?" "Nope I kicked him off immediately" *He lays down and hug's her* "Are we still da-" "Dating?Yeah Sky I mean I didn't want to see you two kiss but it happened and that's the past I still love you and I hope you still love me" "I do 100%" *He smiles at her she blushes* "You're so pretty Sky"
"You're the cutest Mario" *Both laugh*
"Wanna go on YouNow?" "Sure why not" *He takes the laptop and goes on YouNow* "Hey!" "Hi guy's!"
Comments
5sosfangurl:OMG I THOUGHT YOU TWO WERENT DATING ANYMORE!
Tennesseegurl:DIDNT U TO BREAK UP?!LIKE JACOB KISSED SKY?!?!?!?
Teenager101:DID U SEE JABOBS STORY ON SNAPCHAT?!?!😱😱😱😱
"Omg I thought you two weren't dating anymore.Well we are but because Sky couldn't move her whole body there was no way she could've stopped him"
"Yeah Jacob did kiss me I hated it he kisses like a donkey no joke ughhh!"
"Did you see Jacobs story on snapchat?
No we didn't here me go get my phone"
*Sky get's her phone* "Omg look!" *Marios leans in to see* "Look you seem confused people were mad at Jacob cause he kissed you even his own supporters!" "Wow"
Comments
Daylights32:OMG KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Summertime809:OMG KISS HERR!!!
Kawagoe12:OMG KISS PLEASEEEE!!!
"Everyone's saying to kiss" To wha-" *Sky get's on top of him and kisses him* "Done!" *Mario sit's up blushing*
                  🌙~NIGHTIME~🌙
Comments
Ryna34:AWWW SO CUTE CUDDLE!!!
Rayen24:MARIO KISS HER CHEEK!!!
CallieH.20:MARIO PRETEND TO PROPOSE AND SKY SAY NO😂👌🏻
"Awww so cute cuddle" "Ok" *Mario hug's Sky by her waist* "Mario kiss her cheek.No problem!" *Mario leans in to kiss her cheek she turns her head* "Wow Sky" "You're welcome" *Both laugh* "Mario pretend to propose and Sky say no" "Ok" *They get up and Sky leans the laptop toward the middle of the two beds* "Sky will you marry me?"
"No" *Mario pretends to cry lies down on the bed she put's the laptop facing Mario she gets on top of him and kisses him* "Of course it's a yes" *Both laugh*
Comments
#Goaals:Awww u 2 r so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Littlest57:You 2 r #CoupleGoals!!!!
Hunter68:Make a YouTube video together!!!!
MarioandSky:KISS HER ANYWHERE😉😉😉😉😂😂😂😂
"Awww you two are so cute.thanks!"
"You two are couple goals.We know"
"Make a YouTube video together.Actually Mario we should on my channel and one on you'res!" "Ok"
"Mario kiss her anywhere.Ummm I think you meant that in a dirty way but yeah my lips don't go anywhere under her neck that happens off camera" *Mario winks* "SINCE WHEN IT HASENT HAPPENED YET!" "Oh I'm sorry do you want it to?!" "NO!But why are you telling them that?" "Cause it's true" *Both laugh* "I meant it Sky" "Oh then I gotta go moms calling" *Sky starts to crawl off the bed Mario grabs her gently by her waist lays her down on top of him* "Noooo" "Hahahah!" "Don't kiss me😉" "Oh trust me I will!but where I don't know wherever you want" "Cheek Mario" "Ok" *Mario leans in to kiss her cheek she turns her head* "Wow are you seriously, nevermind" "I have my ways!"
"Ok guy's it's getting dark" "Bye!"
*They end the broadcast* "We need to wear our Pj's" "kk" *They go to their own bathrooms and get dressed*
               ~2 minutes later~
*They come out of the bathroom*

Ummm I think you meant that in a dirty way but yeah my lips don't go anywhere under her neck that happens off camera" *Mario winks* "SINCE WHEN IT HASENT HAPPENED YET!" "Oh I'm sorry do you want it to?!" "NO!But why are you telling them that?" "Ca...

"Sky you always wear leggings and my shirt to bed" "I know but it's really warm at night😉" "Ok" "Ummmmm"

"What?" "You're not we-" "Wearing a shirt?" *Sky nods* "Well you see it's warm at night😉" *She laughs he picks her up and holds her in his hands lays her down and cuddles up next to her* "You know Mario those scars I had on me made me happy" "Why...

"What?" "You're not we-" "Wearing a shirt?" *Sky nods* "Well you see it's warm at night😉" *She laughs he picks her up and holds her in his hands lays her down and cuddles up next to her* "You know Mario those scars I had on me made me happy" "Why?!" "Cause of what I let Jacob do it made me feel like I deserved those beatings" *Mario put's her on top of him and kisses her* "You never deserve to get hurt  emotionally, physically and mentally either you never deserve anything bad" *She giggles* "I love you so much Sky" "Me too" *Sky falls asleep* "I love you a lot Sky" *He kisses her forehead and falls asleep*