YouNow

Marios P.O.V
Ok so it's been a few days and we feel so much better but the thing that I don't understand is how is Skylar getting prettier every single day!
"Hey Babe?" "Yeah?" "Since we feel better do you wanna go live on YouNow?" "Sure!" *Mario grabs laptop* "Ok come on" "Ok"
Skylars P.O.V
*Sky goes and sit's next to Mario while goes on YouNow* "Ok 1...2...3 and go" *Mario presses it* "Hey guys!"Marios cute voice say's btw don't ask me how a voice is cute it just is ok?
"So guy's ask questions" Mario said.
The comments roll in
(Random usernames)
HEWOITME:OMG!!!I ship you guy's!
Pppoppp:SURPRISE KISS HER!!!
SuperWomen:OMG KISS GUYS!!!!
Puppiesrawesomr:OMG MARIO YOU SHOULD KISS HER!!!😘😘😘😘😘
Jk-nope:ITS OFFICIAL THEYRE
TOGETHER!!!MARIO YAY!!!!
"Ok Babe I'll be back in a sec I just need to go to the bathroom" "Ok I love you" " *Kisses him* "I love you too!"
*Sky goes in her bathroom and locks it*
"Omg guy's you're going to love her she's so amazing!!!She's beautiful but has a great personality too!Plus she's a good kisser bonus" *Mario starts laughing* "Anyway's" *Mario starts whispering* "ok i'll surprise kiss her when she comes out ok guy's" *Sky exites bathroom and goes sit's down next to Mario* "Hi!" *Mario grabs Skylars chin leans her back towards him and kisses her gently*
The comments roll in again
Howareyou?:AWWWWWW U 2 R SOOOO CUTEEEE!!!!!!!!
Ryna_123:MARIO ASK HER OUT!!!
Omg15267:ASK HER OUT U TO ARE SOOOOO CUTE ASK HER MARIO!!!
Thedoge21:THE SHIP HAS SAILED!!
*Mario lifts her up* "Haha" "Well that unexpected" *Both laugh* "Howareyou? Said awww u 2 r so cute! Thanks but she's the cute one" "Haha no Marios the only cute one in here!" "No" "Yes" "No" *Mario grabs her chin and leans in* "Ewww no Mario!" "Dang it!Why I wanna kiss you" "Well too bad!" "Ok?I guess I'll stop?" "Yeah well I have lost all feelings for you" "Ok" *Mario starts to tear up* "whatever I don't care about you Mario!!!"
Comments roll in
Omgyasgurl:HOW COULD YOU UR A MONSTER HES CRYING!!!!!!
Slaygurlslay:UGHHH HOW COULD YOU THE HECK UGHHHHHHHHH
NOO-NOO:PLEASE DON'T NOOOO!!!
*Marios on his bed crying face down undercovers* "Well too bad Mario Selman who do you think I am Sky Selman always kissing me?!!???"
*Mario turns on his back* "I was hoping one day you would become Sky Selman I cared about you so mu-"
*Sky get's on top of Mario and kisses him*
Comments roll in
Awesome:YESSS I KNEW SHE WAS JOKING I KNEW IT YAYYYYYYY!!!!
Dontitulbs:AWWWWWWWWWWWW
TELATUBIES:YAYYY I KNEW IT THEY WERE TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*It turns into more of a make out session*
MAGESTIC:MARIO GETTING SOME OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Slaypuppiesidk:OMG MARIO....NEVER THOUGHT IT WOULD COME TO THIS!!!!!!!!
*Sky get's off Mario* "Does that make up for it?" *He's blushing so hard and eyes are wide open* "Umm Yeah" "You're so cute!" "Wait..." "Yeah Mario?" "It's not repaid until you CUDDLE with me!!!" "Aww sure" *Mario grabs her get's on top of her and kisses he gently* "Well then..." "Hahaha I love you so much!" "I was expecting to gives you cuddles" "You're so cute when you're confused hahahaha" *Mario get's off of her and goes behind her and hugs her waist*
Comments roll in
Rolph12:AWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WOWZA:Unexpected god😂😂😂
Zach78:MARIO GETTING SOME!!!
Dolphinsrkawaii:Awww ask her out!
KAWAIIFOX:OMG YOU TWO ARE SERIOUSLY MEANT TO BE !!!!!!!!!
"Sky?" "Yeah?" "Will you go..." "Yeah?"
Comments roll in again
Dolphins:OMG IT HAPPENING
YASSS:OMG THE MOMENT
SLAY:YESSS THE TIME HAS COME
"Make some popcorn?" "Sure!" *Kisses him and gets up and makes popcorn*
"So guys ask us anything any question"
You guessed it comments roll in
HeartAttack101:Omg say to her you're marrying me right???
FettyWap679:Omg tell her you don't like her!!!!!!! I love u be mine not hers!
Chicagogurl1:Tell her you're never gonna ask her out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Sky?" "Yeah?" "You're marrying me right?" "No one else loves me so of course plus you're tho only guy I've ever cared about and loved so yeah I will"  "Sky I don't like you" "I know I don't like myself either" "I don't like you I love you!" "Aww thx Babe!" "No prob!" "I'll never ask you out Sky" "Ok then I won't become Sky Selman" "Nevermind I was kidding I love you too much" *Sky brings popcorn and sits down*
Comments roll in
Bruhitcarla!:Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Boiiiiii21:KISSS HER AWWWWWWW
PEINGUINS34:YESSS KISS HER!!!!
"Ok" "What are you talking abou-"
*Mario grabs her chin softly and kiss her soft lips while holding her waist*
"You spilled the popcorn" "Hahaha" "That was fun" *Both laugh* "We have to get going guy's bye love ya!!!!!!"
*Ends broadcast* "Why'd you kiss me in the live stream?" "Cause I love you" "But there's so many other girls why me?" "Cause you're the prettiest" "Awwwwww thx you're the cutest out of all the guy's" *Mario goes to his bed and sky goes to her* "I miss you"
"Plus this looks improper" * Mario opens up his arms and sky goes in his bed* "Cuddles?" "You're so cute when you say it so YES!" *Mario wraps his arms around her and Sky puts her head on his chest while hugging him and they both fell asleep*