♥️Date♥️

"Hey cutie!" *Marrio kisses Skys head* "Hi!" "Today we're going somewhere!" "Cool!Where?" "Not telling you" "Why?" "Cause it's a surprise!" "UGHH fine" "Hahaha" "I'll do anything just tell me!" "Ok a kis-" *Sky kisses Mario*
~2 minutes of Making out later~
"You know on YouNow yesterday that yesssss person?" "Yeah?" "If we ever meet them I won't let them touch you" *Sky blushes* "Thanks" "No problem you are my girlfriend and I do love you so of course I'll keep you safe" "Awww you're so cute" *Mario kisses her* "We should go get ready ok?" "Ok" "Wait Sky one more thing" "Wha-" *Mario kisses her again* "You could've just asked!" "I know" *Both laugh then get up and get ready*
                 ~5 minutes later~
"Ok Mario I'm ready!" *Sky comes out of bathroom* "I like it!" "Wow you look beautiful" *Mario stares at her* "The outfit yeah well only pretty girls are supposed to be wearing this but I couldn't resist!" *Mario stands up off of the bed grabs her by her waist lays her down on his bed gets on top of her* "You are pretty,gorgeous,beautiful,adorable,and cute so stop calling yourself ugly" *He kisses her and she blushes* "Come on" *He gets off of her and grabs her hand and gently helps her up* "Awww!!!!!" "What?" "You look so handsome!" *Mario kisses her* "Oh crap!" "What?"
"I forgot about YouNow!" "What about it Mario?" "We've been live this whole entire time..." "Hahahahaha!" "I thought you'd be upset?" "I'm not Mario it was a mistake it's totally fine!" "It's a good thing I slept with a shirt on last night" *Both laugh* "I'll end it"
*Sky goes and ends the broad cast*
"Ok let's go" "Kk" *Mario holds Skys hand both smile and blush* "Awww you two are so cute!" The lady in the lobby said that Me and Sky laughed "Thanks"
~3 minutes and they arived~
*Mario takes off his hands from Skys eyes* "We're here!" *Sky covers her mouth* "Do you like it?" *Sky nods her head and hugs him* "It's gorgeous"

"I made it for you" *Sky tears up and kisses him* "Wanna go up close and see it?" "Is it ok?" "Only beautiful girls can touch it" *She blushed and kissed his cheek* "It's not as pretty as you Sky" "No it's definitely prettier!" *Mario grabs her wa...

"I made it for you" *Sky tears up and kisses him* "Wanna go up close and see it?" "Is it ok?" "Only beautiful girls can touch it" *She blushed and kissed his cheek* "It's not as pretty as you Sky" "No it's definitely prettier!" *Mario grabs her waist leans her back a little and kisses her* "You're so sweet"
~9:30~
"Oh it's time!" "For what?" "Come on babe" *Mario covers her eyes and they walk*
~1 minute later~
*Mario takes his hands off her eyes and he's standing behind her hugging her waist* "Do you like it?" He whispered in her ear."It's gorgeous"

Me and Sky went to this restaurant⬆️"Hello I'm you're waiter for tonight what would I get you two to drink for tonight?" "Some water" "Some coke""A water for the lady and a coke for you sir right?" "Yes" "Thank you" "My pleasure" *The waiter walks...

"Hello I'm you're waiter for tonight what would I get you two to drink for tonight?" "Some water" "Some coke"
"A water for the lady and a coke for you sir right?" "Yes" "Thank you" "My pleasure" *The waiter walks away* "Sky" "Yes" "I don't want you to ever leave me never" "I won't but I don't want you to leave me either" "I won't I love you too much" *Sky blushes Mario smiles* "I need to tell you something Mario" "Sure anything" "Ummm when we get to the hotel ok" "Ok" *Mario looks sad* "Babe what's wrong?" "Is it something bad?" "Ummm" "Babe please don't let it be bad" *She looks at the floor* "Babe whatever it is I promise I still love you" "I hope you're not going to leave me" *Mario tear drips down his cheek and Sky wipes it off* "I would never" *Mario smiles* "Ok"
~After Dinner Nightime~
*They arrive at hotel and wear Pj's*
"Sky?" "Yes?" "Can you tell me?" "Yeah so I wanted to tell you that I'm only drinking water" "I'm confused?" "I mean I'm not eating food I'm just drinking water" "oh..." *Mario get's up and goes to his bed covers himself with his covers and faces the wall* "Mario baby I wanted to tell you but I felt bad..." *Sky hears Mario crying* "No baby please don't cry" *She gets up goes to his bed goes under his covers and hugs him* "I love you so much" *Mario says nothing* "Baby please talk to me I'll miss you so much if you leave m-" *Mario turns over hugs her close by her waist and kisses her*
       ~5 minutes of making out later~
*They both pull back* "Mario you scared me!" "I saw my chance" "For what?" "For this" *He kisses her* "Hahaha" "I'm sorry I scared you babe" "It's ok" "Cuddles?" "Of course"
*They cuddle and both fall asleep*