And the story begins

Zelda's P.O.V
I woke up freezing I looked around it was still dark didn't mean anything it's winter I sighed and checked my phone 4:30 AM. Fuck this I'm going back to sleep. Devils night by motionless in white blared in my ear I groaned. Fuck guess what this means? The hell hole fuck my life. I got up grabbed a black bra with white lace around it and solid black underwear with white lace. I grabbed a my chemical romance shirt and black ripped skinny jeans. I jumped in the shower then it got really cold "WHO EVER TURNED ON THE FUCKING WATER BETTER TURN IT OFF!!!" I screamed a little pissed I got out and got dressed and plugged up my straightener. "Hmmm eyeliner eyeliner eyeliner..." I trailed off looking for eyeliner "AH!" I screamed as I found it and sat it aside putting on concealer and foundation then the thingy that takes the shine out of foundation that's like powder. I smiled and started doing my eyeliner with pencil eyeliner then over with liquid. "Fucking brushes, I hate eyeliner with brushes!" I mumbled. After I finished I put on mascara and eyeshadow. Yay! Almost ready I straightened my hair smiling and then teased it. I ran out of my room "forty-five minutes till the hell hole." I said putting on socks and multicolored converses "hmmmmm... Which ones?" I said looking threw my lip ring and nose rings. I smiled and put in one black lip ring and one white lip ring and a white nose ring.I looked around some more. "Perfect." I said smiling changing into black and white gauges. I grabbed my hello kitty book bag and phone then ran out the door. I ran and saw Ryan and Hayley. "RYYYY HAYYYY!" I yelled running up to them. They smiled "zel!" Ryan said I scrunched my nose he knows I hate that nick name. "It's vi Ryan!!!" Hayley said laughing Ryan rolled his eyes "no it's zel deal with it." I laughed and touched his hair "SO SOFT! AND YOU SMELL GOOD OH MY FUCK!" I said smelling him like a idiot. He pushed me off "you're an idiot." I gasped and acted hurt "bitch." I mumbled and smiled. Hayley looked at me "We switch encores today." I smiled "Finally the gym teacher Mr.Cauldron won't stop hitting on me." I sighed then looked at Ryan "How did the date with that fucking whore go?" Hayley laughed Ryan gave us both a death glare "Why do you think she's a whore? And it was good." I laughed "She fucks every guy she sees!" He groans we get to school. I walk to my locker and a note falls out "You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?" I rolled my eyes and grabbed my stuff for science. During science I fell asleep after the test I was in the Zelda game? I looked at saw link chasing after me but it looked like a dead link. Wait! BEN! I ran and kicked him "You shouldn't have done that." He said coldly then I jumped awake. It was the end of class I went to my next class and cousins focus. "W-what was that." I asked to myself. After school I went to Ryan's with Hayley to play the Legend of Zelda I lost track of time after Hayley left it was 1 AM! "FUCK RYAN I GOTTA GO!" I said running out of his house I made it back home and got a quick shower eating noodles. I got in bed and fell asleep. I woke up to a pressure on my side I looked over. There was BEN drowned trying to kill me. I looked at him and punched him pushing him back I grabbed a broken lamp and hit him with that upside the head. He groaned in pain and looked at me "YOU SHOULDNT HAVE DONE THAT!" He screamed trying to stab me "any last words? A plead for me not to kill you?" I looked at him hate in my eyes. "KILL ME I WANT TO DIE! I HAVE NOTHIH TO LIVE FOR ANYMORE! I HAD NO REAL PARENTS AND IM TIRED OF GETTING HURT! I WANT TO DIE SO GO HEAD KILL ME!" I screamed in his face he looked at me with shock and I ran to the corner and sat there sobbing. He walked over and touched my wrist I got a sharp throbbing pain that was burning. I looked down and these signs showed up I looked in shock and yelled "WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" He looked at me "I-I have to go goodbye." I sobbed and laid down I fell asleep.
BENS P.O.V
I teleported back home and ran to slender. Masky and hoodie "I found the proxy!" I said out of breath. Slender looked at me and Masky and hoodie. "Take Masky and hoodie there." I nodded and took them to the house Masky and hoodie looked at me. Masky looked at me and said quietly "That's Zelda our daughter."

-So my creepy people how do you like my story? Comment vote and fav? Come on you know you wanna c: