Mori Ogai x Reader [One-Shot] & [Lime]

Would you look at that, my first lime. No lemons for you people. I'm not in the mood ;-;

Enjoy~

  You slicked back your [H/C] hair, breathing heavily in the cold air, sending white puffs of your breath into the sky. You then jam your numb hands into your [F/C] coat pockets before entering the vacant warehouse that your were told to meet at. You slip into the building and find your customer.

  "Greetings Mr. Ogai." You chant out, allowing your voice to echo through the building. The older man then struts out of the darkened corner that he lurked in. "And hello to you as well Miss [L/N]." He takes another step before stopping in the dim white light illuminating a very small part of the building, because it was the only light.

  "Please, call me [F/N]." You speak smoothly as you take one last step into the faded light, staring at Ogai with a smug grin. "Well if we're going to be informal, you can call me Mori." He smiles, coldly. "It's nice meeting you for the first time, Mori." You gaze into his eyes, snobbish like, and extend your hand toward him. He then grasps your hand, shaking it firmly, his grin turning slightly roguish. "As to you [F/N]." You both then release your hands from one another.

  "May I ask [F/N], how old are you?" Mori questions as you take off your scarf from your neck. "I'm nineteen." You answer back and ravel up your [F/C] scarf. He raises a brow. "Oh, quite young to be doing such a job as being an info broker." He then takes a step toward you.

  "Just the way I like it."

  He leans toward your ear to whisper this. "I've just come here to do my job Mr. Ogai." You quickly snap back and take a step away, still keeping your cool. He then gazes at you with a sour expression. "It's Mori dear." He corrects you to then put and hand on your shoulder. "Well if your just here for work, I'll give you a way to earn some extra cash." He speaks to you in a low seductive tone, his hand slowly traveling down your slim frame. You gaze at the ground next to you, your face showing no emotion or expression.

   "Good girl." Mori whispers in your ear, his hot breaths sending shivers throughout your fragile body.

  His hands then travel to your back, slowly rubbing you. He then presses his lips against yours, gently, waiting for access. You then slightly allow him to enter, before he then forces his dominance into your mouth. You allow Mori to do as he pleased with your body, knowing that you were in need of money. He then pulls away, breathing heavily on your face. You gaze away with disgust as he then begins to unzip your coat to kiss your neck sweetly.

  He quickly stops to then tug at your pants, slightly pulling them down. You then grip onto Mori's back. He then stops to look at you with a smug grin. "Is something wrong?" He questions, tempting to gaze into your eyes.

  "P-Please stop." You whisper, leaving the air with a thick silence. "Alight." Mori whispers. "I'll get the information from you at a later time, and I'll give you an extra tip for this. Thank you [Y/N]." He whispers and releases you from his grasp. "Thank you Mori for understanding." You whisper to him and quickly leave the warehouse in utter disgust.