Sex in the city.

// song - coffee - Miguel //

After the cab journey we both arrive outside my door, we are welcomed by goose, it's only 10pm so we decide to sit on the sofa and listen to some music.

It didn't take long before I was sitting on top of him with my tongue down his throat, I love the way he holds my hips and his kisses give me goose bumps.
He picks me up and carries me into my room and tosses me on the bed, he leans over me and starts kissing slowly from my neck down to my stomach, grabbing my hips he lifts my legs over his shoulders and starts slow licking me softly gradually getting his speed I can't control my moans, my legs are shaking it's so good. Eventually when he stops I get on top take his trousers off and return the favour starting slow kissing the tip and throating the whole thing. After the foreplay he laid me on my back put my legs over his head and thrusted harder and harder, I think the neighbours definitely knew his name, I couldn't control myself.

Once we had done, I ran a shower, he joined me, it all seemed so soon but I never felt like this about anyone.

We looked at the clock that read 01:23am, he carried me out the shower and laid me on the bed, he wrapped his arms around me, and he asked me about my family and Friends, until I fell asleep on his chest. I felt at home with him.