Logan placed a stack of pancakes right in front of him and he dug in.

Dave couldn't eat after what Logan told him. I broke Tessa?

He didn't even remember what happened that day.

He had blocked out the memory of that day. He knew if he would try he'd remember everything. But he didn't want to.

He had hurt Tess he knew that.

But being so close to her, he wanted to meet her.

Tessa was supposed to be a fling.

Just a fling.

He shook his head and went back to eating his breakfast. He had to hurry up because he had to set up his whole clinic.

He contacted Zachary, CEO of his company.

"What?" He barked.

"Whoa, grouchypants."

"Dude it's the middle of the fucking night" Zach growled.

"Okay. I forgot all about the time difference." David said in a calming voice.

"Yes, you did. Now call me at a decent hour."

"Wait, wait. Just tell me when are you sending me the shipment."

"Umm... I don't know. Maybe after I am done killing you." With that Zach cut the call

Now he had nothing to do. Having a businessman as your father had it's perks.

When Josh Miles died, he handed over his company to his sole heir. David had just been twenty one. But in those twenty one years of his life with his father, he had learned how to run a company.

But his interests lied somewhere else. Hiring Zachary Danvers as the CEO, was his uncle's idea. Since that left him to do whatever he wanted, he was happy with that.

Zachary Danvers had been his one and only friend all over the world, well except for his three cousins. Though he was closest to Logan, Dave still trusted Zach more because he had been the one to have his back, back then in Australia when he had needed him the most.

Zach and David had worked their asses and they had successfully brought their father's sportswear company to the top. But then David had an idea and now David owned not only the Miles Sportswear but also Danvers - Miles Bio-materials.

Though most of the credit for the company's upbringing went to Zach, Zach still insisted on being the equal partner of the company.

And because of Zach he could finish med school and pursue his dream of being a cardiologist.

And again because of Zach, Dave could leave Australia and travel to a new place to start a new life.

Dave had wasted the very last year in booze. So when Zach had smacked him upside the head, Dave sobered up and listened to his friend.

He still remembered that day.

"You cannot just drown your sorrows in booze."

"Watch me." Dave had replied gruffly and lifted the bottle of vodka to his lips to take a sip when Zach snatched it from him.

And hit him upside the head.

"Then I am taking away all of this."

Dave narrowed his eyes. He didn't have much energy to get up, so he had slumped in the chair he was sitting on "What should I do?"

"You should stop drinking first of all. Second, it's not like this was any of your fault."

"It was my fault." He snapped.

It was his fault. Period.

"Then do something about it."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to get out of this house. Leave this country if you want. But do something before you leave the world itself."

Leave the country sounded like a better option.

A face with a pixie cut strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes was the first thing he thought of.

And finally he had found himself on the flight back to the place he had found the girl who had his world upside down.

But now that he was here, he was reluctant in meeting her.

And how was he supposed to when he came to know that he was the one who not only broke her heart but broke her totally. Changed the old Tess.

And he didn't even knew why.

But now that he had nothing to do, he would try to come up with something.

Because no matter what he intended to see her at least once.

********

Hey guys..
Sorry for late update

Vote. Comment.

- Nami