put in check.

Who's story can I add to my reading list? I don't have one yet. 🙃

-

Drew

Saturday, June 18 2:05 p.m
Pen has been working so hard lately. I'm so proud of him. I enjoy watching him grow. I know we're not on the highest level, but I'm going to ride for him regardless cause at the end up the day. We're going to make it. Relationships come with struggles and that's what we're working through. Not everything is smooth and I'm okay with that.

I know I'm only 17 and pregnant, but it has been the best journey so far. These five months have been beautiful. I enjoy watching my tummy grow with stretch marks, blemishes and all. At the end of the day, I know Pen and I created something beautiful. Today I have another check up. Pen isn't able to come because of work, so I have the car. "Drew Harris, Doctor Taylor is ready for you," the nurse said out to the small waiting area. I rose up slowly putting my hand on my back as I walked to the back. It was in so much pain, I really needed a massage, but I never bothered to ask Pen. "Right this way sweetie." The nurse said guiding me to the nearest room. I sat on the bed immediately laying down.

"Hello Ms. Harris, how have you been?" Doctor Taylor question entering quicker than I thought.

"Pretty good, Doctor Taylor. Do you mind helping me up?" I asked holding my hand out. She reached her hand out grabbing mine as well as putting a hand on my back for more support to help as well. In no time I was successfully sitting up right.

"Okay, since that's done, how has your pregnancy been going?"

"Pretty good. I'm really enjoying it. Not having a period is awesome, but I do have massive mood swings still." I said rubbing my belly smiling.

"Oh yes, mood swings are pretty normal. How does your fella handle them?" She asked.

"Surprisingly, he handles them well. I'm so proud of him. He's really trying and making an effort to take care of us and build a family." She nodded as I said that.

"You're a lucky one then. Most the women I treat the fella ends up leaving them high and dry to take care of the baby on their own." I started tearing up because that's, so sad. No women deserves to be taken advantage of and left to support and take care of their baby on their own. Nothing is real now and days and I'm lucky to actually find something. God really came through. "It's okay sweetie don't cry. I'm pretty sure they are fine. They are always in my prayers."

"What about you, Doctor Taylor," by now I was layed back again about to do my ultrasound.

"Well, I met the love of my life at 19, and we were off for a couple of years. I healed over the years, but somehow we crossed paths again not to long ago. And let's just say I'm engaged now. I got to my ultimate goal. To be in a white coat and married." I smiled, but I also envied her. She had everything from the prefect job to possibly the perfect relationship. I really wanted to be like her, but I couldn't. I'm a pregnant teen that had to get her life cut short because of it. It is beautiful to be pregnant, but am I really ready? In 4 months my baby will be here. I'll be a mother. Pen will be a father, and our life ventures on from that. In the mist of her short story, and my thoughts I didn't even feel her put the cold blue gel on my stomach. "Would you like to know the gender?" I've been holding off on sex because I wanted it to be a surprise, but I really want to know.

"Yes please," I don't really know, but I though of Doctor Taylor as a big sister. She always gave good advice, and she was a trustworthy kind of person, and I'm glad she is my doctor.

"Well Drew, it looks like you'll be having.... a baby girl." I smiled so wide. I always wanted to have a girl first. Thank you God. "You are also 23 weeks pregnant," I just looked at her dumbfounded. Of course I could've figured it out myself, but at the moment I really didn't feel like thinking. "5 months and 3 weeks pregnant kid. And I know you could've figured that out."

"I know," I laughed lightly.

"Well I'm going print you off some pictures okay so you can take them home with you." I nodded looking at my baby move around in my tummy. She was so cute.

Pen and I have been missing the most important part of this pregnancy. He hasn't touched my belly or even acknowledged it and it was time I let him know what's up. Well that's when I pick him up from work at 3. He got off early today. More quality time with me.
AHAAA.

Doctor Taylor came back within 15 minutes with my pictures and a bottle of water

Doctor Taylor came back within 15 minutes with my pictures and a bottle of water. "Thank you," I said.

"Your welcome. Take care okay, and drink plenty of water," she said. "I'll see you in a couple of weeks." I walked out pulling the keys out of my purse heading to the car. Starting it and heading over to Pen's job.

"Hey baby," I said leaning over to kiss him.

"Hey, how was the ultrasound?" I smiled widely.

"It was wonderful, turns out we're having a baby girl." I said taking the pictures out of my pocket and giving it to him. He smiled at them.

"Drewww, you weren't suppose to find out. It was suppose to be a surprise. Well she's beautiful like her mother."

"I know. I know. But I really wanted to know. And I know right. What'd do you think about having a girl?"

"Well now I know I have to buy some weapons," I laughed, but he was being oh so serious. That's when I stopped.

"Really Pen?" He crossed his arms over his chest nodding his head. At that moment I began scanning his work clothes. "Ohh, look who got a new name tag. Bryson."

"Yea, the name is really growing on me and I want people to know me by that." I nodded completely understanding.

"Pen we need to talk though,"

"About what?"

"The pregnancy," he looked at me letting me know I have his full attention. "First we need to start thinking of baby names, second we need to start baby shopping and thirdly you need to start letting the baby know you're here for her okay."

"How?" He asked.

"Doctor Taylor said talking to my stomach and rubbing it will let the baby know you're here for it." He nodded reassuring me he understood.

"Now baby names. I don't know. Let's go get a baby names book." He said. I just started the car being on my way.

-
Anotha' one 😛, and in Drew's point of view. I know I said this book would only be in Bryson's point of view, but I want you guys to get to know Ms. Moody Drew lol.

How'd you like it?

Who's your favorite artist? (I already know Bryson is lol someone else)

- Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, lil Uzi and SZA. I actually have a lot these are just a few I can think of.