Life with Carter part 8

Waddup! You guys excited? I sure am. Wanna know why? Chapter 8 is up. Yeah, that's right. CHAPTER 8!!! OH, and there's another possible Carter in the NEXT update, but a possible KAITLIN is in this update. Exciting, right? Aight, I should probably start writing now. Tell me watcha think about the Kaitlin!

Laterrr,

Moomoo17<3

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Chapter 8(:

I felt the warm rays of the sun tickle at my face as I slowly opened my eyes. It would have been a great morning if it weren't for the fact I was dead tired. I rolled out of bed sluggishly and went to my closet. I quickly picked out my bright blue t-shirt that said, 'I'm on a boat', (one of my favorites) blue skinny jeans, and blue vans.

After throwing my selections on my unmade bed, I took a quick shower, effectively waking me up. I blow dried my hair, letting it resort to its natural waves. After that, I applied my make up, clothes, then threw on a white jacket.

I stumbled downstairs to an empty kitchen. I assumed my mother wasn't awake yet, so I grabbed an apple and my bag and headed out the door. As I was walking dow my driveway I heard a wolf whistle. I turned around, confused, only to see a shirtless Carter carrying out the garbage.

He was smirking at me as he approached. His usually perfect hair was a bit tousled, and he was wearing pajama pants, leading me to believe he just woke up.

"What?" I asked, not really ready for his antics this early in the morning.

"Relax. I just wanted to make sure you were okay. You had a pretty hard fall last night." he could barely contain himself as he asked.

"I'm fine, thanks for your concern." I said sarcastically.

"But really, I can throw one hell of a party, huh?" he asked proudly, flashing me a bright, cocky smile.

I didn't respond as I continued to walk down my driveway, away from him.

"I was serious about that offer. I'll drive you to school. You won't have to wake up as early! C'mon!" he called after me, but I just continued walking.

I have deduced that ignoring him might just be my best bet. Obviously, it didn't work that one day in the

car, but it's the best tactic I can think of.

When I arrived at school, I was immediately ambushed by Liv.

"KAITLIN!!!" she squealed, scampering up to me in homeroom and grabbing both my hands.

"I just wanted to thank you for introducing me to Zach because... HE'S OFFICIALLY MY BOYFRIEND!!" she shouted, then started jumping up and down.

"Aww you two are adorable, I'm so happy for you guys!" I responded genuinely, then gave her a hug.

"A little girl on girl action? I'm down with that." I masculine voice said. I recognized it to be Scott, and rolled my eyes at him.

"Well, I better go tell the other girls. I'll see you next period?" Liv asked, oblivious to the snide remark Scott made.

"For sure."

As she left, I took my Rightful seat just as Mrs. Hanover entered. "Okay, take your seats, we're picking up where we left off with Mr. Mark Twain!" she said excitedly as a collective groan rose from the class. I was bored already.

The day passed slowly but surely as I dragged myself into trig, my only class with Carter. He was already in his seat when I walked in and winked at me. I took my seat, two in front of him, as Ms. Newman called our attention.