Chapter 17

When we finally arrived after Emmett's protest of my outfit  and mode of transportation i showed Emmett to each of his classes. i spent the entire day avoiding  Cole and personally seeking Emmett out. Usually i had to 'part the Red Sea' to get to him. Even sicker i acted totally besotted and he dis the same. Every time i kissed Emmett i felt like puking. Don't get me wrong he looked smoking hot but he had been my best friend since forever. However i made sure that  Jason and Cole was watching every time we did PDA.

It was almost the end o f the day- only about 20 minutes left and i had nothing left to do in class so i just left and headed over  to the art room. The teacher, Mrs. Smith was over in the preschool teaching art so i knew that i would be alone with my thoughts.

there was multiple colors everywhere- the floor, the ceiling, and the multiple round tables. as random as the colors were the thoughts that were bombarding me also were even more random. I laid down on a table to look up at the ceiling which would numb my brain.

I laid there for about five minutes, looking at a Tweety bird design, before someone opened the door. i sighed and sat up to see who was disturbing a rare moment of peace. it was Cole leaning against the door. He wore a frown on his face as he looked intently at me. His beautiful eyes were a deep Shade and was brooding.

"What are you doing here? Don't you have Class?" i asked him. My body was frozen in place but my heart was pounding.

"What are you doing with that new kid?" he asked me as he started walking toward me. i was startled by the predatory gleam in his eyes and the fact he was stalking me like a lion set on the kill that my body unfroze and i scampered off the table. i ran to the other side of the table, sure to keep the table between us.

"Answer my question first." i said like a first grader. i was desperately stalling for time.

"1.) i am here because i saw you come here 2.) Mrs. Booze kicked me out of class. Now, it's your turn." Cole said as he tried to get around the table and kept away from him. i knew that i wouldn't be able to keep this game of cat and mouse up forever- especially i am not the fastest runner..

"Emmett is from my old school. We were dating before i left. He wanted me back so now we are living together. The rest is none of your business. Now i am done playing your came and i am leaving." I said as i swallowed my fear and boldly sashayed around the table towards the door and brushing Cole's shoulder. Cole grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to the table. he pushed me onto the table and moved himself so that he was between my legs and leaned in so that i couldn't escape him.

"You're lying and i don't believe you. I refuse to let you deny what is between us." he whispered across my skin after a while of my squirming around. i had tried to lean away from him but when he said this i whipped my head around and caught his eyes, which were the darkest that i had ever seen them.

He moved closer, never breaking eye contact, as his chest brushed mine. i let my eyes travel down to his mouth. i licked my lips and parted them slightly; His gaze zeroed in on my lips. Tired of this foreplay i closed the distance and kissed him square on the mouth. By my kiss he thought that i had surrendered and therefore kissed me more passionately. at the back of my mind i decided that i am not surrendering- or at least until after my kiss.

He gripped my  knees and pulled me flush against him as my fingers gripped his hair to secure him to me. his hands moved to my hips and slowly under my shirt. when he finally reached my lacy bra i was gasping for a breath. Thank you Victoria secret for front opening bras. i peppered kisses all over his face, eye lids, nose, and corners of his mouth, before he ravaged my lips with his.

He was slowly moving his hands to the front of my bra. there was a feeling at the bottom of my stomach that was as foreign to me as Africa was. i racked my brain trying to think of the word- urgency, passion, lust. i was about to rip off the shirt off his back when the last bell rang. We were both so startled that we jolted apart. i just stared at him in surprise and disbelief.

"Don't come near me anymore Cole. I love Emmett and i can't change that just because you want to get into my pants." i said with as much dignity as i could- i couldn't hold this facade for long so i fled the room and hunted Emmett down.

"Emmett, lets go home." i said with a fake smile. Emmett knew when i was faking it too so he didn't say anything and just went with me. "You're going to have to drive." i told him. he accepted the fact. inwardly i laughed because i knew that he didn't know how to maneuver the motorcycle and that we could both die. slightly morbid, but hey what can you do when you tell the man that you know you love that you love someone else. i gripped Emmett's abs closer and let out the tears i was holding in. i pressed my face into Emmett's back and blocked out the world.

Hoped you enjoyed the beginning of the chapter.... i know Cole did.

*************************************************************************************************************

"So, you kissed him?" Emmett asked after i had calmed down enough to tell him what happened.

"Well, it's not like you have really been enjoying my display of flesh and kisses today." i said after i popped a spoonful of ice cream in my mouth.

"Well, it's more of the fact that by you kissing him first- it means that you want him... bad. worse than what you want you're supposed boyfriend, me." Emmett said calmly as he swiped my ice cream bucket from me.

"What?! when had that ever been signified as 'my wanting him bad'." i screech- partially because he swiped my ice cream. Swiper no swiping! Swiper no swiping!!!

"It has always been that way." Emmett said shaking his head in defeat. he handed back the ice cream.

"Thanks a lot." i replied right before thowing a big spoonful of it in my mouth.

"Well, it has- when a person kisses someone other than the supposed person that they are with means that you want the other person more. But enough on that. what constructive criticism would you you give me today." Emmett eagerly asked. i couldn't refuse this prime opportunity.

"Well, i don't mean to be very mean at all." i start out.

"Directors are always mean. i'll have to get used to it so go on." Emmett said from the other side of our living room couch.

"Could you try to be less gay." i tried saying with a straight face.

"Jerk."

"Bitch."

"Seriously?" Emmett asked thoroughly disgusted by my childishness and reference to Supernatural. Love that show.

"You seriously have to start acting BA and don't give a shit about those snobby people who want to get in your pants. Girl or boy. Don't think i didn't see you flirt your ass off." i said in all seriousness.

"Boy got it going on!" Emmett said in his gay voice. the voice he only puts on when he knows acting gay would irritate me.

"Uh-hmmm, all that and a bag of chips." i said as i popped in The Wedding Date. Emmett may be gay but watching chick-flicks is like poison to him.

"i'm leaving." Emmett said as he scampered off to the bedroom.

"Order me some pizza, Bitch!   Get me my pie!" i yelled, having another Supernatural moment. i spent the rest of the movie half asleep on the couch as i day dreamed about Cole... that ;) sexy beast.