Chapter 4: Obsessive

Me and Takashi sat alone at lunch today, until Nami came over to me. "Fujimi..Fujimi~" She said as I sighed, "Yes Nami?" I asked as Takashi held my hand under the table, I smiled softly and glanced at him and I squeezed his hand. She came to my ear, "Why are you two dating?! I thought you were saving yourself for me?!" She asked, Takashi must've heard becausehe glared at her, I could hear anger in her voice even though she wasn't trying to say it meanly. "I'm sorry Nami....He's too sweet." I glanced at Takashi and he smiled. I kissed his cheek and leaned against his chest, Nami sighed and clenched her fists giving off a annoyed smile. I looked up at Takashi and giggled he smiled. "Fujimi...You're adorable.." He said in a flirty way as my friends stormed away, jealous. I closed my eyes. laying against his chest. I smiled.

       Another regular day passed by before the...incident....

Takashi and I walked to school, he was holding me close along with my hand. I was smiling happily we reached school grounds and I heard a high-pitched girl scream coming from Nami's homeroom. Me and Takashi went to the room, I didn't notice the evil smile on Takashi's face...Yet... I glanced into the room as my eyes widened. A girl lay on the floor a pool of blood around her body a knife lodged into her chest right in the heart. I felt like I could throw-up right there but I held it in. Takashi looked in and glanced down at me, "whoa.." He said, looking away. I held onto his hand tighter and headed into the classroom, the face. The girl it was, Nami. Tears filled my eyes as I fell to the ground. Then I woke up in the middle of the night, sweat dripping down my forehead. I was breathing heavily just a dream....just a dream.. I sighed and lay back down looking up at the ceiling. I felt like crying but held them in, I just couldn't..Did Takashi do it? I shook my head, He'd never do that he's too sweet. I shook it off and fell back asleep, soon after that.