Chapter 2: Lunch Time

It turned out Takashi had all cores with me. Awesome! I walked to lunch beside him, blushing lightly "S-So where were you born?" I asked to break the silence, Takashi answered, with a smile "I was born Osaku..and yourself?" He asked me, I blushing "I was born in  north america when my parents where visiting. In ontario, Canada I believe.." I smiled softly, glancing up at the taller male. "Really?" He said with a smile, "Where should we sit?" He asked me, I thought for a moment. "Follow me alright?" I said, Takashi nodded and followed me into the cafeteria. We sat towards the back at a small table where me and my friends usually sat. Yuki, Nami, and Watashi were there already. "Oi, Fuijimi who's this?" Nami asked with a smile, making her brown hair fall in front of her face, Yuki nodded and I smiled. "This is Takashi...Takashi meet Yuki..." Yuki smiled softly, waving his hand shyly. Yeah he was a little shy and quiet like always. Takashi smiled slightly looking at them, It was a fake, "I-Hate-These-People" smile, I didn't notice and pointed to Watashi. She was on her phone, holding it in her lap. "Hi.." She glanced up, her blue eyes looking at him with a soft smile her short blonde hair messy. He nodded and I pointed to Nami, loudest one of the group, "This is Nami.." Nami giggled softly, looking at Takashi. "Hello dear! Nice to meet you~!" She giggled and me and Takashi sat down. I sighed and got into a conversation with my friends, Nami blushed and held my hand like everyday. I sighed and slightly gripped onto her hand, not like I liked her. Takashi looked at our hands, I noticed his eyes started to look plain, like their was no life in them. I looked at him and blushed lightly, "Hm? You alright?" I asked letting go of Nami's hand. He nodded, "Y-Yes..." I smiled softly, "Okay, good~!" He still had that look in his eyes I shook it off and looked at my friends, Nami holding onto my hand again. I sighed softly and looked down.