(Finished look, but sloppier. This is 'Manny MUA' by the way, subscribe to him on YouTube {{mannymua733 on Instagram}} bc he is goals af)

Louis rolled his eyes and pushed himself up so he was sitting on the extra counter space next to the sink, setting the box of makeup next to him. Harry set both of his hands up on Louis' thighs, watching him dig around the box. "Foundation?" Louis asked more than said.

"I don't know." Harry smirked.

Louis groaned and picked out a brush that was originally supposed to be used for blush. "'Cheek'? Why the hell doesn't it say 'foundation' or 'eye shadow'? How the hell am I supposed to know what 'cheek' means?" Louis glared at the brush, squirting foundation onto the top of it.

"I'm going to have to clean all my brushes when you're done." Harry smiled.

"Is this the wrong brush?? Why don't they just make one brush you can use for everything??"

"Because that would make no sense."

"But-"

"You have to have specific brushes for specific types of makeup and technique. That brush is for blush."

Louis groaned again, highly frustrated, "oh well." Louis dabbed the brush around Harry's forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, and below the nose, after that he blended it all together. Then, Louis went back to digging through the box.

"What's the one thing for your bags?" Louis drug his finger under his eye for demonstration, "Concealer!! Where's your concealer??"

Harry just shrugged again, a cheeky grin plastered on his face. Louis huffed, and went back to clawing his way through, what seemed like, endless makeup. "I hate you." Louis grumbled, applying the concealer, that he finally found, under his eyes, on his glabella, upper lip, and chin, then blended it with a beauty blender. Harry leaned over Louis looking at himself in the mirror.

"Not so bad, Tomlinson."

"Thank you." Louis said, proud of himself. "'Aye, so, I was thinking of joining the football team.. but I don't know, since one of Ronnie's bitches is the team captain.."

"I think you should, if you're good that is. Like, not to be rude 'n all, but if you aren't good, Christian will never let it go if you want to join the team and you suck."

"Okay, ouch." Louis laughed lightly, contouring Harry's cheek bones.

"Well, I'm being serious."

"I think I'm pretty good." Louis shrugged.

"Maybe you should play with my friend Niall before you do, he's pretty good, and on the team, so you two can be friends and you can have back up if Christian gets too rude or something."

"Yea, okay." Louis said, applying nude lipstick to Harry's plump lips. "Do you have fake lashes?"

"Yes."

"Okay... where?"

"In there." Harry smirked, pointing to his makeup box.

"Oh my-," Louis rolled his eyes, "my ass is going numb sitting here."

"I can help with that." Harry winked suggestively, letting his hands roam up Louis' thighs.

"Not so fast. I'm not done." Louis slapped Harry's hands away.

Harry groaned, "fine."

"Hey! No complaining this was your idea." Louis laughed, lightly blowing on the eyelash glue.

Harry watched Louis with fondness as Louis carefully placed the fake lashed on top of his natural ones, "and..." Louis drug the word out, "done." Louis whispered, taking in his creation.

"Gorgeous." Harry laughed, getting the beauty blender from his box and blending out everything Louis missed.

"Question, how were you going to un-numb my arse?" Louis smiled seductively, leaning lightly off the counter.

"Fondling." Harry set the blender down, applying another layer of the nude lipstick, planting a kiss on Louis cheek before it dried. Louis scrunched his nose and looked in the mirror.

"Jerk." Louis said, but left the stain as it is.

Harry picked up his phone and dialed the number of his best friend, "hey, Niall, I need you to to go to the footie park we used to hand out at... and bring your footie gear along with the extras you have, please."

"Why? Dude 'ya know my family has their thing they do on Sundays 'n shit."

"Get out of it. Please? For me? I have someone I want you to play with."

"That sounds really wrong." Niall laughed.

"Perv. Anyway, 'm serious. Make it happen because you love me."

"I swear, the things I do for you, spoil't brat."

"Love you too, Neil."

Niall laughed, "see you tomorrow, loser."

"'Kay, bye."

"Bye."
~

Not my longest part, I'm sorry. Also, I'm sorry for not getting this on time, there's been some shit going on, but in two weeks, I will have the next update, I promise ✌🏼️

~Sophie