Makoto Tachibana x Male Reader (LEMON)

Note: Now for the actual lemon part you've been waiting for. Have fun reading.~ And once again, I don't own Makoto or the Free! franchise.

     "Ma-Makoto..." You croaked out the words, blushing a deep crimson red as he was licking provocatively and sensually all over your body. Just the sensation of his tongue sent shivers through you, but to have him look at you with those eyes...those olive green orbs made your body heat up tremendously until you felt as if you were on fire.

     "Yes, sweetie?" He asked in a soothing, soft tone of voice as he leaned back up to your face, pressing his lips softly against yours for what seemed like the hundredth time. You didn't mind, though, because you felt like you were in heaven each and every blissful moment you two shared a passionate, heated kiss.

     After the kiss was broken by him for a breath of air, he just smiled warmly at you before returning to your stomach, placing delicate pecks against the bare flesh as he steadily pulled down your boxers. He chuckled at the hardened length he knew had access to and he stroked it softly, carefully, as if he was afraid to touch you in fear you wouldn't appreciate it. After a small, approving buck of your hips, he realized it was alright, and he slowly began to pick up the pace.

     A light whimper emerged from you as you closed your eyes from the pleasure of being touched by your lover...it made you extraordinarily happy.

     Makoto smiled lovingly and warmly at you, as he always had, and grabbed a small package from the nightstand beside the bed. He ripped the package open and was about to begin rolling the rubber over his hardened member before you stopped him by grabbing his wrist gently, which in turn, made him look up at you. "What is it?"

     After much reluctance, you finally muttered, "I-I...I want to put it on you..." At this point, you were blushing furiously, but he didn't seem to mind. He just nodded his head and gave the condom to you.

     "But...how about you use your mouth?" He suggested, hooking his index finger underneath your chin and slightly tilting your head up to face his. You nodded sheepishly and placed it in your mouth, holding it firmly with your teeth. You then slowly used your tongue to push the underside of the rubber item over his member, flipping it with your warm muscle so it was right and glancing up at him occasionally to see if it was good. He patted your head reassuringly and you pulled back quickly after noticing how inappropriate that must've looked from his angle as he was watching you.

     He gently laid you down on the bed and grabbed a bottle of water-based lube he had on the nightstand, rubbing it on his member and slowly along your hole, working a finger inside after getting the surroundings wet enough. He twisted the finger around and rubbed against your walls, causing a slight groan of disapproval and uneasiness at the weird sensation. Soon after, though, those feelings of awkwardness and embarrassment were turned into waves of pleasure as he worked a second appendage into you, stretching you out a little as he prepared you for what was bound to be inside you.

     "Please..." You mumble, looking up at him with watery eyes and a brightly reddened face as he was slowly pumping three digits in and out of you. "D-Don't tease me like this...p-put it in." Makoto blushed softly at your sudden boldness and nodded, steadily pulling his fingers out before lining his member up with your entrance.

     "You sure?" He asked, getting reassurance from you once more with a quick nod. He took a deep breath and pushed into you, resulting in a loud moan. You...expected it to hurt. And it did, a little...but those feelings were laced with ten times the amount of pleasure, you could hardly even comprehend any emotion other than happiness and blissfulness. He worked his member all of the ways inside and waited for you to adjust to his size. During this idleness, you grabbed his arms gently and released a shaky sigh of relief. It was in...you couldn't have asked for anything more.

     "Y-You can move now. I'm okay." You said after a few moments of brief silence and stillness. Then, you felt it. You felt him move inside; in and out; back and forth. You couldn't take it anymore. You screamed out in delight and gripped harder at his toned arms and you began to move about as well, though it was almost unconsciously. You had no idea that you were rocking your hips in succession to his thrusts until you heard a soft grunt enact from the male's lips. He lifted your legs up and brought them over his broad shoulders before he leaned in, kissing you with so much passion you thought you'd die. Your virginity was being swept away by your lover, and it was the greatest, most fulfilling experience of your life.

     He gave you thrust after thrust, and in return, you tightened and contracted your form around his. You wrapped your arms around him and dug your nails gently into his back, leaving soft scratch and claw marks as you begged him to move faster, harder...you wanted more. God, you were in heaven, and you never wanted to come back down.

     "Feel good, ___?" He chuckled breathlessly as his thrusts grew more aggressive and rapid in nature as he kissed your neck and collarbone affectionately.

     "Y-Yes, Makoto! M-More...!" You shouted out, closing your eyes as another wave of bliss and pleasure crashed into your weak, defenseless body, and you willingly bared it, you enveloped yourself in it; lost yourself in the depths of the feelings that overtook you.

     Makoto continued to please you and give you what you wanted until he couldn't hold back anymore, and he pushed deeper, pressing the tip of his member against your prostate. This new feeling sent chills and shivers down your spine and your own erected member throbbed as his sweet spot was found. Makoto took the initiative and gripped your cock, stroking it quickly and roughly, watching you melt into his touch. You whimpered and thrashed about, but you couldn't help, and you came all over his hand and the two of you.

     He smiled and stroked your cheek as he slowly pulled out of you. He then got up and went to the bathroom, tossing the condom before coming back to find you completely asleep. He laughed to himself and crawled into bed next to you, wrapping his arms tightly around your thin frame and pulling you against his body. "Happy 18th Birthday, sweetie...~." He hummed, kissing your forehead before dozing off himself.