You Catch Him Do Something Embarrassing

Hunter: you had just arrived at the Rowland house to visit. As you walk through the door you see Hunter doing push-ups on the ground.
"Hunter...what are you doing? You ask.
Before he could answer Brandon chimes in and says, " he wanted to make his arms look bigger in his tank top for you"
I let out a slight giggle as Hunter lunges at Brandon yelling "Dude, I'm going to kill you!"
(Inspired by Ethan Dolan...comment if you know what I'm talking about😂)

Brandon: You and Brandon had just gotten back from the movies. Being the gentleman he is, he attempted to swing the door open to hold it for you. Unfortunately as he was opening it the door hit him right in the nose.
"Brandon are you ok?" You ask trying to hold in your laughter. His face was beet red as he replied laughing " I'm fine but don't tell Hunter or I'll never hear the end of it"

Jacob: You were heading over to your boyfriend Jacob's house to surprise him. As you walked to his room after his mom let you in, you could hear faint music. As you got closer you recognized it to be "One Less Lonely Girl" by Justin Bieber AND IT WAS COMING FROM JACOB'S ROOM! You slowly tiptoed closer to his room making sure he couldn't hear you. You opened the door to reveal Jacob jamming out to the song and you fall to the floor laughing your butt off. He sees you and let's out a little screech but continues dancing anyways.

Blake: Today was your first date with Blake and you were extremely nervous. Your mom dropped you off at his house and you were walking to his room. As you open the door, you see Blake kissing his pillow. Your face turns red as well as Blake's. It was very awkward the rest of the date.

Weston: You and Weston were about to grab a quick bite to eat at Wendy's but first you had to go to the bathroom. When you were walking back you see Weston smell his armpit. He sees you there and immediately stops but of course he has to crack a joke as he says" I have to stay flawless everyday am I right ladies?" And snaps in the air and walks out. You quickly follow after an eye roll at his cheesiness.

OMG guys thank you so much for 19k reads I really really really really love you all😘😘

xoxo
ella