Imagine for Julia

Juliab2468
Today was the day, the day I will finally ask out my crush. Weston Koury! This is so unlike me to do this but YOLO am I right? *awkward laugh* ok the worst thing he can do is reject me right? oh lord... So the agile person I am trips as I'm trying to subtly walk down the hallway and not attract any attention. As I'm on the ground after making an extremely weird grunt as I hit the ground, Weston was hovering over me asking me if I'm okay. As the Greek god stands over me all I can get out is this weird noise. Smooth Julia...Smooth. I say to myself. Weston reaches out and grabs my hand to help me up. Once again it's me so nothing can go right. He slips falls on top of me and now we are both on the floor. Now practically the whole school is watching my extremely embarrassing moments. Scratch that plan on asking him out. We both awkwardly get up, say our goodbyes and go on with our lives. I sprint to the bathroom so no one can see my tomato of a face. Oh my frickin god it was Weston and I completely embarrassed myself! The rest of the day involved people snickering behind my back which caused my eyes to roll a ton today. 8th period came finally! But it was also a class I had with Weston. I tried to avoid the eye contact but that failed and he started to walk over. Be cool...be cool.
"Hey! I just wanted to say sorry about earlier" Weston says.
"Oh my gosh it's totally fine, if anything it's my fault" I reply sheepishly.
"Anyways to want to grab some ice cream or something later?" he asks
wait what did he just... ASK ME OUT!! I blink a few times comprehending what he just said and I finally say
"Um yeah, yeah totally that's sounds cool!"
"See you later then"
"Ok bye"
OMFG WHAT JUST HAPPENED AHHHHHHH!!! I can't believe that just happened. Even after I made a complete fool of myself. Let's just say when I got home my mom may have lost some hearing:))

Sorry this is kind of bad😕 it's my first one and they will hopefully get better:) if anyone wants one comment

xoxo
ella