Thirteen.

rampaiging-charlie: Day eight.

That was the only message Charlie had sent him so far that day.

While Seth had planned on counting the months he'd be out, Charlie had been committed to counting the days. Sometimes, she'd send the message at midnight, but normally she sent it when he assumed she'd woken up.

He hadn't gotten a chance to actually reply, just read it. He had been busy that day with physical therapy, but now that he was at home, he had planned on playing video games, hanging out with his dog, and possibly going on Wattpad.

It was afternoon when he decided he might not go on Wattpad that day, but he got another message from Charlie, and he felt the need to reply.

rampaiging-charlie: Now Cesaro is injured, too??

rampaiging-charlie: This is so unfair ugh

Before he could respond, Seth had to figure out what she was talking about. He didn't take Charlie as the type of person who believed everything she read, so he wanted to find the source of this information.

He didn't have to look far, because it was on the WWE's website. Not only was he injured, but Cesaro was also injured, barely even a week after him.

BadNewsRollins: I just now found out. It does suck. First Seth Rollins, now Cesaro? Who's next?

rampaiging-charlie: Don't name anyone; you might jinx it. I don't need anyone else getting injured. I'm still trying to process Seth Rollins not being on my TV.

rampaiging-charlie: I just thought they were gonna do great things with him, you know? I know they haven't always in the past, but before his match with Roman Reigns, Triple H was talking to him. How could that be bad?

BadNewsRollins: What if he replaced Seth in the Authority?

rampaiging-charlie: I'd have so many mixed feelings omg

rampaiging-charlie: First of all, I don't think he'd "replace" him, more like the Authority wants someone else to love. I feel like when Seth comes back, he'll still be in the Authority. Maybe he and Cesaro could be best friends. That'd be cool.

Seth smiled.

As a fellow former indie wrestler, he liked when people were fans of wrestlers from places like Ring of Honor. He had wrestled Cesaro in ROH, before either of them were in the WWE. He considered him a friend.

And, while yes, he did consider Randy Orton a friend, but unlike Cesaro, or people like Kevin Owens or Sami Zayn, he hadn't known him as long. After joining the Authority, they had become friends, and he considered Randy a prime example of how you don't need to be a former indie wrestler to be considered "good."

BadNewsRollins: How do you know they're not already best friends? :P

rampaiging-charlie: Hmm...

rampaiging-charlie: I do think they're friends, but I feel like his best friend is Dean Ambrose. Because Ambrollins.

Seth actually laughed out loud.

rampaiging-charlie: I mean, the bromance kind of Ambrollins. I normally don't ship wrestlers together because it's weird, you know? I do have brOTPS, though, and Ambrollins is #1 on that list.

Seth knew how weird it was when people shipped him with Dean; he didn't need Charlie telling him that.

It happened more when they were The Shield, but even now, when they weren't even involved in a feud together, people would still ship them. There were a lot of people on Twitter who would send him things, and normally, he'd try to ignore it. He could never understand why, but in all honesty, he probably didn't want to.

BadNewsRollins: Ambrollins 4 lyfe

rampaiging-charlie: Get that tattooed somewhere. The girls will flock to you.

BadNewsRollins: How do you know I don't already have girls flocking to me? ;)

rampaiging-charlie: Because you're on Wattpad.

Seth just smirked, and before he could respond, Kevin (his dog; Kevin Owens wasn't in his house) began whimpering, which meant that he was hungry.

rampaiging-charlie: lol I have work now. bye.

With that message, Seth closed the Wattpad app. Now that Kevin was eating, he was going to play some Madden.

***

"I'm going to be back by WrestleMania."

"But can you promise us that?" Hunter asked.

Seth had been playing his video game when Hunter had called him, wanting an update on his injury.

"I have every intention of being back in time for WrestleMania," Seth replied. "I'm winning that title back."

"I want to believe you, Seth. I do," Hunter said. "But the doctor said it would take at least six months to recover from this injury, and WrestleMania is only four months away. I'd love to see you on the show, but if you're not ready – or the doctor says you're not – then you're not wrestling on the show. I'm sorry."

"No, Hunter, I can't promise I'll be back in time for WrestleMania," Seth said. "But I'm going to try my hardest to make sure I'm ready by then. That's my goal."

"That's a real ambitious goal." Hunter paused, and Seth was going to say something, but the COO spoke again. "Then again, you're an ambitious person. If you're ready by WrestleMania, we'll put you on the card. If you're not, we'll just postpone your return. Just don't hurt yourself more than you already have."

After finishing their conversation, Seth hung up and sighed.

***

This chapter isn't very long, but I was exhausted for most of the day lol

For those of you asking, I've planned out how Seth and Charlie are going to meet, I just haven't figured out when.  Hopefully it's soon, but who knows. :P

Anyway, let me know what you think! I love all of your comments! :)