Four.

Finally!  A new chapter!  Hopefully  you guys like it! 

Also, if any of you guys have suggestions for what should happen in Space Enough to Grow, feel free to either message me or leave it in a comment!  I'll definitely consider using them, and I'll be sure to give you credit!

Enjoy! :)

***

Charlie rubbed her eyes, yawning. It was nearing two in the morning, and she was currently working on the new chapter of Space Enough to Grow. The message she'd received from BadNewsRollins had her committed to finishing the chapter before she went to sleep. She wanted to be able to post it the next morning, before she went to work.

Ten minutes later, Charlie was hitting Save on the Word document and logging out of her computer. She put on her pajamas and crawled into bed.

***

The next morning, Seth woke up. He checked his phone and saw he had a notification.

rampaiging-charlie has updated Space Enough to Grow (WWE Fanfic)

Seth looked over at the bed next to him. Roman was still asleep, so he pulled up Wattpad on his phone and began reading the newest chapter.

-

-Three Years Later-

"Ellie!"

"Hey, Ruby!" Ellie replies, laughing. "You haven't called me in forever! What's up?"

"Sorry," Ruby apologizes. "I've been really busy. But I have good news!"

"I do, too, actually," Ellie says. "You go first!"

Ruby grins.

-

"Really?"

Seth looked up from his phone at Roman, who was now sitting up on his bed and looking at him.

"What?"

"You're reading it again, aren't you?" Roman asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No..."

"What are you doing then?" He asked.

At that moment, Seth got a text, so he clicked on the notification and got out of Wattpad.

"Good morning, babe!"

"I'm texting Leighla," Seth replied, showing Roman his phone.

"Yeah, okay," Roman said, clearly not believing him. He stood up. "I'm going to take a shower."

As Roman walked into the bathroom, Seth replied to Leighla.

"Morning, babe. :) What are you up to?"

He and Leighla texted for a few minutes until she had to go to work, so Seth got back on Wattpad and continued reading.

-

Ruby grins. "Randy proposed!"

"He did?" Ellie asks, incredulously. "That's amazing!"

"What about you?" She asks. "What's your good news?"

"Well, this happened a while ago, but it's time I told you," Ellie says.

"Tell me what?!"

"I'm at a wrestling school!" She exclaims. "I'm learning how to wrestle and it's so exciting!"

All I Want ► Seth RollinsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara