How Is It Soo Big?????

Start from the beginning

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel covering me of course to see my mate looking me up and down. I couldn't help, but notice that he was almost drooling... over me? anyways i did what he did to me earlier and cleared my throat and he immdeately looked into my chocolate brown eyes.

"lets see what you picked out." i said and held my hand out.

"oh...ya..um... right." he said as he handed my the shopping bag. he was so cute when he was blushing.

I walked back into the bathroom and noticed that he didn't forget to put a bra and underpants inside them and of course they were black. cheecky little pup..

I looked into the bag and notice that he wasn't bad a picking out clothes. inside the bad was a pair of skinny jeans (jeggings actually) and a long sleeve plaid shirt. i loved it so much! and the best part was he got my size right. once i was dressed i braided the first strand of hair and pinned it up and went out to be greeted by him. And of course once again he started to drool over me.

"ready?"

"umm.. ya. wow I have a beautiful mate."

"thanks." i said shyly.

"anyways i have to go do some alpha duties and Caleb is going to give you a tour of the castle so you know where you are kind of ish.." he winked

"okay.. but wait what about-" "don't worry as long as your around one of us it won't or shouldn't tighten up! nothing to fear love." he winked again.

"okay." he came up to me and hugged me and whispered, "see you tonight love."

and with that he left out of the door and linked Caleb, because next thing i know i was walking around his castle and might i say it's soo big.. but why?

"soo where is the kitchen again?" i wasn't sure if i asked that already but theres nothing wrong in asking again is there?

"sorry Clarity. i'm not allowed to take you there. direct orders from the alpha."

"but whyyyyyy?"

"i don't ask questions i just follow." he chuckled

"soo are you mated yet?"

"haha so straight to the point aren't you? and yes i am."

"really?? can i meet her and where is she?"

"she is on the other side of the castle and no you can't. another order from the alpha. you are to stay in this part and only this part of the castle Clarity."

"is there an indoor pool or gym on this side of the castle?"

"your talking about Xavier Clarity. of course there is he likes his own everything. would you like me to show you where it is." he glanced over to see me smiling from ear to ear.. "i'll take that as a yes." he laughed

When we reached the gym i couldn't believe my eyes.. It was huge. it had at least 4 bikes. treadmils. you name it. he had mutliple of them and he even had a track in the gym.

"is this all for him?"

"nah. he lets me and the Omega use it. and some of the fighters."

"isn't Josh the Omega?"

"no Josh is his brother and the only family member he has left. so he keeps him close by." whose the omega, but more importantly only family member left????

Caleb saw my confused face, "His family died fighting off a rogue pack when he was 16, so he got the Alpha title at a very young age. his brother... ahh well that is for him to tell you not my place sorry Clarity."

"what!? You can't stop there!"

"well you ask him to tell him the rest and you didn't hear it from me."

"fine. then who is the Omega?"

"haha... well umm.. his Omega is quite the player and isn't allowed to see you until you and Xavier finish the mating process. Your allowed to meet him once you accept Xiaver as your mate and then you can meet the Omega, but Xavier has to be by your side. Also you can meet my mate once you accept Xaiver."

i couldn't help but notice how much he loved his mate. it was beautiful. and i know Xavier loves me unconditionally even if we have known each other for less than 24 hours or i think less than 24 hours, but i just can't leave my family behind.

"anyways on to the pool. follow me." and with that we continued to the pool. Once we got to the pool i couldn't belive my eyes. it was beautiful and big! it was like of those pools with a waterfall and had a hot tub connected to it. but i didn't have a bikini.. that reminded me.

"where did Xavier get these clothes?"

"oh he went out to buy them."'

"What!? he didn't have to-"

"oh he did. its Xavier. he is very possessive over you and will do anything for you. just you wait!"

and with that we headed to Xavier's 'kitchen' to wait for him to return so i could have lunch with him?

Once we got to the kitchen i saw that Xavier was already there waiting for me.

"there you are. Are you ready for a little date?"

"date? but i don't have any clothes for a date."

"your perfect just the way you are love. come along now!' he held his hand and i had no choice but to grab it. Once we were holding hands i felt my stomach going into knots and my hand was on fire.

He led me back to the pool. Once we were at the pool he pulled out another shopping bag and told me to get dressed. When i was in the bathroom i pulled out and noticed it was a once piece.. he has got to be kidding me right now. I left the bathroom and was mad that it wasn't a bikini.

"nope. put the one piece on. if there is emergency i don't want anyone to see your body.."

"fine.." i didn't want a one piece so i decided to go into the hot tube with my bra and undies on.. technically thats what a bikini is. hehe. I saw that his eyes were trained on me so i decided to slowly undress and that made him a big excited if you know what i mean. ;) hehe

"you think your so smart Xavier, but i knew where you were going and now you have it."

"i'll always count on you to get what i want." he said in his sexy husky voice.

"i'll be right back babe." seconds later he came back with strawberries and cake??? i love cake. my eyes widen once i saw the cake.

"only if your good!" he teased.

and with that we eased ourselves into the hot tub.

"Xavier.. i... i think i love you." i didn't realized what i said before the words left my mouth and i think I meant what i said and realized that i wanted to be by him at all times.

"really!?" obiviously he is shocked. "do you-" i was cut off when he crashed his lips to mine and it was the most passionate kiss i've ever had and i was glad that he was mine and only mine.

That night couldn't have been better.

"Clar?"

"ya?"

"I Love you to the moon and back!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND IT WAS GOOD!!!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU WANT TO IF NOT ITS ALRIGHT! ANYWAYS I'LL PROBABLY UPDATE DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH HW.. I REALLY SHOULD BE DOING MIRCO AND STUDYING FOR PSYCH BUT WEY HEY I'D RATHER UPDATE THIS STORY!!!

THANKS!

SAMI XX