Party

I woke up to get ready for the party. I got up took a shower and put on a red lace Victoria secret bra and panty set. I then flat ironed my hair.  Did a smoky eye and put on this black dress that stop at my thighs and some of those heels that the lines cross.  I grabbed my Mk purse and was out.  But not before I packed an over night bag just in case.  I put my gun in my purse and was out. I walked in the party like the bad bitch I am.  It was all eyes on me.  I saw my main bitches. Annah had on a dress that was corset in the middle and flowy and the bottom and some strapped heels. with her hair curled at the end. Diiamonnd had on a black Crop top with some black leggings and some black and gold heels with her hair bone straight.  We met up and was laughing and drinking. I had ciroc on ice and let me tell you that bitch was good. August porn star came on. I grabbed diiamonnd and pulled her to the floor and we twerked on each other and WE was the center of attention.  Then kesha and Tasha came to us ruining the vibe she was like y'all bitches ain't even dancing that good. We kept dancing until kesha poured he drink on me I went starkeshia on that ass.  I beat that ass like no other. I then heard a gun shot I got up and saw that bitch Tasha had shot in the air.  Now u see why I never leave the house without my scrap. I took out my hello kitty gun and was shooting my ass off till I emptied my clip on her ass.  Her ass ran like a Lil bitch and she dragged kesha ass with her.  I walked off the scene with my gun smoking. I seen jailen and his nigga trigga looking wide eyed. That's right I went savage.  Tomar ima get my belly pierced and a tattoo that says SAVAGE. Well i headed home took a shower put on some under wear and a bra and laid down. As soon as my head hit that mf pillow I was out like a light.

I kept my promise and updated