Day 2

Reeannah pov

The next morning

I woke up to my alarn. I got up went to the bathroom did my hygiene and picked out my clothes. Got in the shower put on my coconut scented bodywash . I went down stairs to see my Lisa cooking I grabbed a granola bar was gone.

Jailen pov

I woke up went to the bathroom did my hygiene. I went to my closet and put on my camo pants with a black shirt and some brown polo shoes. I went down stairs got in my white charger was off to school.

Reeannah pov

I pulled up to the school and I saw jailen talking to Tasha. Smh that girl is such a how.  Then I looked at jailen and saw that we were matching. People was staring at me like I had two heads. Tasha came over to me and said.....
So u think u cute
I said actually I kno I'm cute
She said why u matching my man u must have been stalking him to see what he was wearing.
I said if he yo man why he with a different hoe every day.
She got mad and walked off.  Idc I went to class and read my text book.  My glasses fell I bent down to get them and somebody with polo boots on stepped on them.

Jailen pov

So I saw Lil mama was matchinge today.  I guess great minds think alike.  So I walked into class all I saw was someone bending down then I heard a crunch I looked and it was Lil mama glasses.  She said its ok and pulled out some camo glasses. They was fresh as hell. But yo boy jailen out.

Loyd pov

I textedy daughter to meet me at the trap in an 1 hr. I would have said shorter amount of time but I'm finna fuck the shit out of Lisa. I hit from the front back and side. She suck a mean dick too. Once I finished I went to the trap.

Reeannah pov

My dad text me to meet him at the trap in an hour. I looked and saw it was 2:30 so I had time to go home and change clothes and cars. So as soon as the bell rung I ran out of class got in my car and headed home. Before I went home I went to pizza hut and got me a small pepproni and bacon pizza. I went home and I put on my black angle sweat pants and a black tank top and a black vest. I got in my black Benz and was on my way to the trap.  When I got there I was greeted and I went to my dad's office.  What up daddy
Nun princess I need you to go and take care of that hoe in the basement. I went to the basement and killed her went home finished my pizza and went to bed.