5

JACKS POV

I heard crying and it was sammy. I tried standing but mark laid me back down. "I'll take care of it sweetie" mark said as he kissed my forehead. And lift to sammys room.

MARKS POV

I went to sammys room and she needed to be changed so i laid her down on the changeing thing and started changing her. When i was done i laid her down on her crib and i started walking out but sammy started whimpering. I decided to take her to lay down with me and jack.

I walked in and i carried sammy and she started snuggleing into my chest. I sat next to jack and he had a smile on his face. "Hey sammy" jack said as he laid her down on the middle of the bed. We both looked at sammy and sammy laid on her back. Sammy started to cling on to my flannel. "I love you my baby" jack said as he kissed her forehead.

"I love you to my little lamb" i said as i stroked her hair alittle bit. "Mark wanna have another one?" Jack asked me. I was surprised. "Um sure" i said as i looked at jack. "Sammy say daddy" jack said as he looked at sammy. Sammy turned and started snuggleing into my chest. Sammy fell asleep so i stood up and carried sammy to her room.

I laid her down on her crib and i kissed her forehead and i turned on the lava lamp.

JACKS POV

I laid on marks bed still in his flannel. I kept watching the show till i felt mark start to spoon me. "Its 10pm wanna go to sleep?" Mark asked me as he pulled me closer. "Sure just let me get in my pjs" i said as i stood up and went to my closet and grabbed my footie pajamas.

I took off marks flannel and i was just in my boxers. "Nice ass" mark said as he kept staring at the tv. "Thank you" i said as i put the footie pajamas on. I then turned around and mark was in his boxers only. I blushed and so did mark.

I laid down next to mark and mark got on top of me. I blushed madly. "You look really sexy" mark said as he put his hands on my sides. "You look sexy as hell" i said as i rubbed his chest. Mark started to grind on me. I wrapped my legs around marks waist and mark went faster and faster.

I moaned as loud as i can. Mark kept groaning really loud. I came in my boxers and mark screamed as i saw a wet spot on his boxers wich ment he cummed in his boxers. "Fuck me mark. Fuck me till i cant walk" i said as i rubbed marks member threw his boxers. Mark moaned and responded.

Mark kissed me deeply and i felt his tongue rub on mine. Mark started sucking on my tongue and i moaned and bucked my hips. Mark pulled away and smirked. "Your tongue tasted good" mark said as he rubbed my member threw my pajamas.

MARKS POV

Jack stood up and and took off his pajamas and he started to slip his hands in his boxers and started moaning lightly. Jack took of his boxers and he was erected i got turned on. Jack made me lay down and he took off my boxers. My member sprung up and jack sat on my member and jack moaned and so did i.

Jack started to lap dance on my member.

BACK TO JACKS POV

I started to lap dance on marks member and i moaned like crazy as mark hit a ball of nerves. "You like that baby" mark said as he flipped us over and thrusted in me. "AHHHHHH RIGHT THERE" i screamed as mark went faster. "MARK YOUR SO BIG" i said as i felt him hit my prostate a couple times.

Mark rubbed my member and i moaned louder. I came on marks hand and i flipped us over. I bounced up and down on marks member. And mark screamed as he came inside me. "Did you wear a condom?" I asked as i sat on marks member still. "Yeah when you were changing" mark responded.

Mark put on his boxers and laid down i laid down next to him. Mark spooned me closer to him. "I love you" mark said "i love you to"