Chapter four

Kenny POV

I walked up to Layla and hugged her from behind. "AHH KENNY" she screamed. "Wassup lil ma" I said. "Hey Kenny" she said. I kissed her on the cheek and she blushed. "Y'all some love birds" Tia said. Layla gave her the "bitch shut up" look.

Layla POV

I was talking to Tia when Kenny came behind. I felt something poking my butt but I didn't pay it no mind. I felt it again and realized what it was then moved away from Kenny. The bell ringed and me and Kenny was walking to class. "So last night I didn't get your number"he said. "Oh here" I said putting my number in his phone. I set my name as LAYLABABY😝😝. We walked and class sat in our seat as class begun.

*skip to the end if the day*

Kenny POV

I know Layla set her name as LAYLABABY😝😝 but I changed it to FATASSLAYLA🍑💦😍. I was hanging with my boys Angelo (dope island) and meech I saw Layla and Tia come out the building. "Ayo Layla come here" I yelled. She walked over to me with Tia. "What you want" she said. "I'm having a little get together at my house you wanna come" I told her. "Yea sure" she said and started to walk away. "Wait but the thing is everybody is staying the night there" I told her. "Well how many people gonna be there" she said. "Only me, meech, Angelo, and their girlfriends" I said. "Sure I'll come" she said. "Tia you can come to" I told her. "Ok I'm down for that" she said sounding really ghetto. She walked away and her and Tia hopped in her car.

Sorry it's short I'm trying to come up with ideas as I write it.

COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW