Chapter one

Layla POV
Yo body on my body baby
I'm about to catch a body in here baby
I love the way you grind on me
Said I'm about to catch a body in here baby
It's going down
I'm about to catch a body
Oh yeah oh yeah, don't stop it now
I'm about to catch a body

My alarm ranged and I turned it off. This is my first day of high school and .... hold up I forgot to tell y'all my name. My name is Layla cooper. I rolled out of bed and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower. After I got out I put on this

I went downstairs grabbed an apple and walked out the door

I went downstairs grabbed an apple and walked out the door. I walked in the building and saw my bestfriend Tia. "Hey girly I missed you in the summer" she said while hugging me." YASS I know". Then we heard a group if laughter down the hall. There was a tall light skin boy that caught my eye. "I see you looking at Kenny" Tia said. "Who?" "Kenny the one right over there" she said pointing at the one I was looking at. He saw me looking so he winked. Tia saw what was happening and she called him over here. " Ayo Kenny come here" she said waving him over. " really Tia 😒". "Wassup Tia" he said flashing a smile. I feel like imma drop😍. "Kenny this my friend Layla" she said pushing me towards him. "Hey lil ma" he said. I was so nervous all I could say was hi " uh hey". I hope he didn't see me blush. The bell ringed and we went straight to class.

OMG Kenny is I'm my class. " Layla come sit next to me" he said waving me over. I went to sit next to him the class begun. During the middle of class I flet someone tap me. It was Kenny. He passed me a note that said, meet me after school. I didn't even think about wat was gonna happen I just wanted to go.

Do Kenny like Layla?
Will they ever date?
Vote and comment this is my first book.😁