the cookies/ The juice box and the cookie

Renee walked in backstage where Pippa was hanging out waiting to get into her dressing room to get ready. Pippa sees that Renee has cookies and sprints over to her because Like Thayne pip's a cookie monster. 

"Those are all for me right?" Pippa asked Renee eyeing the plate of cookies she was holding. 

"No pip these are for everyone... but i put some in a baggy just for you if you don't torment Lin at all tonight ." Renee said pulling a bag of cookies out of her backpack.  

"But I want them now." Pip said reaching for the bag. 

"Pip that's our deal if you don't torment Lin tonight then you can have your cookies." Renee said putting Pippa's bag back in her backpack. 

"You don't get any of my juice boxes tonight." Pippa said crossing her arms and stomping away. 

"You're such a child." Renee called after her and walked in her dressing room. 

****

This is the second scenario since the first one was so short! Enjoy!

****

Pip was walking around backstage during intermission drinking a juice box like she usually did. Renee walked out of her dressing room and saw Pip and walked over to her and noticed she had a juice box. Renee knew that Pippa wasn't suppose to have a lot of sugar before she went on stage. 

"Pip who said you could have a juice box?" Renee asked as she walked up to Pippa. 

Pippa took the straw out of her mouth and stared at Renee for a couple of minutes before saying anything to her. 

"Jazzy." Pippa finally said and went back to drinking her juice. 

"Pip how many times have I told you not to listen to Jaz. You can't have a lot of sugar before you go on stage. Now give me the juice box." 

Pippa continued to drink her juice box as Renee tried to it take from her. Lin walked by with a cookie and saw Renee and Pip and walked over to them. 

"No drinking in costume." Lin said as he took a bite of his cookie. 

"No eating in costume or drinking in costume." Renee said taking Pippa's juice box and Lin's cookie. 

Lin and Pippa start trying to get there snacks back from Renee when Jasmine walks out of her dressing room confused about what she was witnessing.  

"Um what's going on?" Jasmine asked confused. 

"Renee took our snacks." Lin and Pippa said at the same time. 

"Jaz did you tell Pip she could have a juice box?" 

"No. I know she's not suppose to have a lot of sugar before going on stage."

"Pippa did anyone tell you you could have a juice box?" 

"No." 

"Where's the rest of them?" 

Pippa walks down the hall to her dressing room and comes back with the rest of the juice boxes and reluctantly hands them over to Renee. 

"If you want a juice box from now on you have to come and ask me." 

"Fine." Pippa said. 

"Now Lin where are the cookies?" 

Lin walks down the hall to his dressing room and grabs his bag and comes back and hands it over to Renee.  

"You can have these back after the show. Now you go get in your place Pip and when you come back you can have the rest of your juice box." 

"Seriously?" Pip asked excitedly. 

"Seriously." Renee said. 

Pip skipped away happily while Lin stood there and stared at Renee who was still holding his cookie. 

"Wait does this mean I get my cookie?" 

"Um no." Renee said taking a bite of Lin's cookie and walked away. 

****

Hey guys!

So this is book is just a random collection of Scenarios I come up with about what happens backstage during Hamilton. It will mostly focus around Renee, Pip, Jazzy, and Lin. I hope you enjoy!

~Bri :)