Chapter 6

Emma POV

"KILLIAN!!!" I cried. I knelt down to him and held the back of his head and leaned my forehead on his. "No Killian please don't leave me." I cried. My tears fell on his face. "I need you please don't leave me." I said. He moved his hand on the back of my head and pulled me down and kissed me. I instantly kissed back.

"Gag, now get up, bitch." Neal said and yanked my arm and pulled me away from Killian."NO!!" I yelled trying to escape but he was to strong. I tried to hit him with my other hand but he blocked it and grabbed both my arms."Killian" I yelled crying, "KILLIAN!!" I looked over at Liam and he was unconscious.

He took me to a different room and tied me to a chair. "I have been looking everywhere for you." Neal said. "Just get it over with and kill me." I said. I was terrified but he didn't need to know that. He chuckled, "Oh I'm not gonna kill you, I'm just going to hurt you really really bad." Neal said them plunged a knife in my knee. "AHH!" I yelled in pain.

Just then the cops barged in the room. "Its about fucking time" I said under my breath."GET ON THE GROUND NOW!" The cops yelled and pointed their guns at him. There was about 10 cops in the room. One of them untied me.

Neal looked was giving me an evil glare. "I know you called these mother fuckers. I'm going to get you back for this if its the fast thing I do." Neal said through his teeth as the police men were hand cuffing him. "No you wont you're going to jail for a long, long time." I said with pain in my voice. He smiled, "We'll just see about that." He chuckled. What the hell did he mean by that? I was in so much pain I could not feel my leg.

"KILLIAN!" I yelled. I used all my strength to crawled to the room where Killian and Liam were. "Ahh!" I yelled in pain because my knee hurt so back. I leaned my head on his. "Killian please wake up." I whispered. I kissed his cheek then the ambulance came in. "Miss were are going to take care of you ok? Its going to be ok. We're going to have to ask you to let go so we can take you guys to the hospital." One of the police men said. I nodded and kissed Killian one last time.

At the hospital- They finished stitching me up. Then a while later one of the doctors came in. "Hi my name is Dr. Whale." He said and shook my hand. "You lost a lot of blood so we're going to have to keep you for the night." He said. "Okay. How is Killian, can I see him?" I asked worried and impatient. Not even caring about, only Killian. "Killian is still in surgery. When he is out of surgery I will let you know how he's going and what's going on."  He said. "Okay." I sadly.

I waited what felt like a million years then the doctors came in. "How is he? Can I see him?" I said. "The surgery went well, you can she him, but we should let you know that." Dr. Whale. "What?" I said worried. "He is in a coma." Dr. Whale said. I felt my stomach drop. Then a lady came in with a wheel chair. "You going to have trouble walking so we brought you a wheel chair." He said.

They wheeled me to his room and he was strapped up to a machine. "Killian." I said and rolled next to the bed and grabbed his hand. "We will give you two some alone time. If you need anything just push the button on the remote." The nurse said. "Thank you." I said then they walked out.

"Oh Killian." I said and a tear ran down my face. Then I kissed the top of his head. "This is all my fault, I'm so sorry." I cried even more. Then I leaned my head on his hand. "I'm so sorry." I whispered. 

Oh my god, I am sooooooooooooooooooo sorry for not updating!!! I had a family emergency. Please forgive me. I know this is a short chapter but I will update as soon as possible.

P.S. I started a new book called "Perfect for each other' hope you read it and like it.... I'm working on the next chapter right now.