Chapter 1

*Killian POV*

"Eh, where do you think your going, mister?" Liam yelled as I began walking around the bar to make my leave.

"I'm going home, what does it look like?" I said with a yawn and a mild stretch of my arms .

"Oh no you don't, I'm interviewing Emma for that opening and I need you here to hold down the fort."

"Emma, who's Emma?" You never mentioned anything about this, Emma." I said with excitement.

"Don't even think about it. She's is new in town and she doesn't need more of a reason to be nervous about working here. Understood?"

"Oh come on, brother! You act as if I'm just going to pounce the moment she walks in here. I'm offended!" I say in a mocking tone as I take my place back behind the bar.

"Won't you?" Liam asked with a stern brotherly look and a knowing grin.

"Absolutely not." I state matter of fact. "I'll wait an hour." I tease with a smirk.

Liam sighed with annoyance, "Look, just don't go and do anything stupid, alright?"

"Don't worry about me, yeah? I have everything under control."

"If you say so" Liam mumbled just before his phone started ringing. "Hello?" Liam ask curiously.

Liam's boss yells angrily at him. "Where are you?! You were suppose to be here 2 hours ago!"

"Oh shit! I completely forgot! I'll be there in five minutes."

"What's the matter? Who was that?" I asked curiously.

"That was my boss. I had a meeting 2 hours ago, but I completely forgot about it. I have to leave right now so watch the bar for me, ok?"

"Wait!" I yelled right when he was about to walk out the door. "What are you going to do about Emma's interview?"

"Damn it!" He yelled walking back in as he closed the door behind him. "Um, do you think you can interview her? I mean you do know what I expect from the people who work here."

"Me?" I ask curiously yet a little grateful that he wanted me to do it. "Uh, sure I guess I can."

"Thank you so much!" He gave me a pat on the shoulder and hurriedly jogged out of the bar.

I waited here for Emma to arrive in the office. Not long after that I heard the door open and ran out, and the next thing I know my mouth dried up and I tried to speak but the words wouldn't come out. God she was so beautiful I couldn't take my eyes off of her for a second. I tried but it was like she was a magnet for my eyes.

*Emma POV*

I walked into the bar and saw this man just standing there as we locked eyes. My mouth dried up and I think I was speaking gibberish . "Hi, my is name, um, is name my um."

"Emma, right?" He said swallowing hard.

I cleared my throat and tried to focus "ugh yeah my name is Emma, Emma Swan, and you are?" I said as I put my hand out so we can shake hands.

"Killian, Killian Jones" As he said he grabbed my hand and kissed it very lightly and I turned bright red.

"I, uh am looking for Liam Jones. Do you happen to know where he is right now?"

"Yes actually he had an important meeting he had to go, so he asked me to interview you as he was gone. Are you okay with that?"

"Ok, that's cool."

"Ok then lets go to the office then."

When we got into the office Killian was being a gentleman and pulled my chair for me. "Well you definitely have what it takes to work here, I say your hired! When can you start?"

"Anytime is fine."

"Alright. Can you come in later? It's a slower night so I can show the ropes without drunken assholes barking their orders."

"Perfect! When?"

"Liam has your number? Though I don't know when he will be back. How about you give me your number and I'll call you when I have a chance? When it starts slowing down, yeah?"

I awkwardly shock my head and gave him my number. He opened the door for me and we walked out the office. "So, I guess I will call you later then?"

"Ok." I said as I blushed with a half smile.

I turned around and he gently put his hand on my back as we walked me out the bar. I was going to pull away but I just didn't want to. I have never felt this way before, my hear was racing and I couldn't breath. But I did the thing I didn't want to do... I pulled away.

When I turned to look at him, I saw his smile fall a little bit so I quickly hugged from around his waist without thinking. He gently hugged me back.

"So I guess I will see you tonight" He said with a smile upon his face.

"I guess, you will." I said as I walked out the door.

Hey everyone thanks for reading. This is the first thing I've ever written so I hope you like it. Please leave a comment down below and tell me what you think.