Chapter 4

Killian pov

"Killian, I'm in trouble I need your help."

"Liam are you okay, what's wrong?" Killian asked worried.

Before Liam answered I heard someone call my name.

"Killian?" Emma said. "Are you okay what's wrong." Emma said staring in Killian's eyes as she can see the worry in his eyes. 

"Liam is in trouble." I said worried as I put I'm on speaker."Liam please tell me what's wrong? Where are I'm coming to pick you up?" I said."No, don't come he will kill you." He said scared."Liam, who, please tell me what's going on." I said with a tear running down my cheek. As Emma put her hand in my shoulder.

"I was on my way to the house and some man came up to me and put me in his van. Then he arrive at some place, I don't know where its really dark, then he said he's looking for Emma." Liam crying. I looked up at Emma and saw the fear in her eyes. I pulled her to me and try to comfort her.

Emma POV

Oh no this cant be happening, he can be back. "Uh, did he say what his name was?" I said with fear in my voice, praying that it isn't the name I think it is.

"Yes actually, he said his name Neal." Liam said.

My heart stopped and I couldn't breath. All the memories came rushing back and I just froze. I can hear Killian talking to Liam but I didn't quite understand because I was to trapped in my fear. How did he find me? What does he want with me?

"Killian." I said with terror.

"Swan? Sweetheart are you okay, love?" He said holding my shoulders and crouching a little to look me eye to eye. I broke out of my thoughts and started to panic. Killian put his arms around me to calm me down. "It's okay, love." Killian said.

I looked up and saw that Liam was no longer on the phone. "Where is Liam why did he hang up?" I said. "His phone died, but he found out the address so I am going to go get him and you're staying here. Killian said calmly but I can tell he was freaking out on the inside.

"What? No I'm coming with you." I said. "No, Emma this Neal is looking for you and if you come he might capture you." Killian said. "I can take care of myself. I'm coming with or without you. He is looking for me, I don't want to get you and Liam in my problems." I snapped. He looked at me with a surprise look in his eyes.

"Emma, I want to keep you safe. I would much rather have me get hurt then have you getting hurt." Killian said. I had a feeling in my heart that I have never had before. I am not use of someone taking care of me. I cant let him in, I just cant. He will break my heart like the others broke mine. "I can take care of myself." I said with my voice breaking. "Fine, but I want you to stay close to me at all times, and never leave my side." Killian said getting in the car.

We drove to the address Liam said. When we arrived my body tighten up and I squeezed my fist until my knuckles were white.  Kilian put his hand on my hand and I relaxed a little. "Are you sure you want to do this love." Killian said. "Yes." I said softly. We grabbed flash lights and walked in front of the house. Killian grabbed my hand, I took a deep breath and walked in.