Chapter #1: Taking Vengeance!

It has been several months since the Night Howlers case, and Mayor Dawn Bellwether has been sitting in the exact same jail cell in the Zootopia County Prison. One night, a mysterious figure is walking to the prison cell holding a crowbar.

He grabs a crowbar and tries to open the cell. Suddenly, a police guard has seen the strange animal and gets up from the chair, carrying a tranquilizer. "Hey", the guard shouted, "what are you doing?!"

The man grabs a magnum and aims it at the guard. "I oughta run you into the--", he was then interrupted by the sound of the gun's trigger. "I don't think so, buddy-boy!" The figure said as he fires the bullet straight at the guard's head. He puts the gun back in his pocket. "Now, to take care of business". He walks over to the cell where Bellwether is sleeping.

She then wakes up to see the figure standing outside her cell. "Hello, Miss Bellwether", he said in a low voice. "Who - or what - are you?", Bellwether asked him. "I'm the Crusader, master thief and number one criminal in the world", the Crusader replied. "Show yourself", Bellwether demanded. "I'm afraid I cannot do that, Miss Bellwether", the Crusader said. "I've come here to make a partnership with you, Miss Bellwether, because I've heard about the Night Howlers incident."

"This is all Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde's fault!" Bellwether said in anger. "If these two haven't foiled my plans, none of this would've happened!" "Oh, that's too bad", the Crusader said. "As for what I am, I'm a different kind of creature - a human." Bellwether's eyes have popped open as the man reveals his human self. "W-What?!" Bellwether said in surprise. "That's impossible! There weren't supposed to have "humans" in Zootopia!"

"Then it pleases me to be the first", the Crusader said. "All right, human", Bellwether said, "state your business." "This is my goal", the Crusader started, "you and I will destroy Earth together". Bellwether was dumbfounded by what the Crusader has just said. "Earth?" Bellwether asked him. "My home planet", the Crusader said. "What's in it for me?" Bellwether asked. "If we can destroy the world, how will we do it?" The Crusader chuckled. "We'll build a vaporizer that is capable of destroying everything in sight", the Crusader said. "Hmm", Bellwether said, "that might work, but on one condition."

"Proceed", the Crusader allows Bellwether to continue. "I want to escape from prison and take revenge on Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde", Bellwether continued, "and I shall have you as my personal assistant". "Very well then", the Crusader said, "but before we move on, I want to ask you something".

"Go ahead", Bellwether said.  "Who are these 'Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde' characters?", the Crusader asked. Bellwether replied, "They're these police officers who are working for the Zootopia Police Department." The Crusader lets out a creepy smile. "Interesting", he said. "All right, I'll help you escape from prison and take revenge on Hopps and Wilde!" Bellwether replied back, "And I'll help you build that vaporizer to destroy the world!"

Outside the prison, Bellwether digs up from under the ground as the siren starts blaring loudly. The Crusader digs up from the ground with her. "That's more like it", Bellwether said. "Now to take revenge on Hopps and Wilde!", the Crusader said.

As the two villains rush from the building, a shadow figure is lurking from the bushes. She grabs her walkie talkie and informs one of her friends. "The Crusader has helped Bellwether escape from prison", she said. "We've got to do something", someone said. "I've just found the perfect agents as the first recruits for S.C.R.A.M.", she said, "and I know exactly where to find them!"

The figure points at a hologram of Manhattan, New York, where her two agents live. The figure lets out a smile on her face. "Bellwether?! Escaped from prison?!" Chief Bogo exclaimed. "Impossible!" "Well, we've got to find Bellwether and bring her back to prison", Nick said. "That would be too risky", Judy said, "but I suggest we should just figure out who was outside jail with her. It looks...strange." She looks at the photo that Clawhauser took  and gets a shocked look on her face.

"What is that creature?" Judy then asked. "What creature?" Chief Bogo asked as he looks at the same photo. "Oh, jeez!" he exclaimed. "I've never seen that kind of creature before!" Judy said.