Atticus flew right up at the giant robot and use his strength to close up the vacuum cleaner which cause the bag to start filling up with only air.

"It's the Invicitron," Peep told the others. "It's using its vacuum!"

"Yeah, but it looks like Atticus just stopped it from sucking up anyone." Patch smirked as he saw the giant vacuum cleaner's tube closed up due to incredible strength.

The giant robot glared at Atticus before grabbing him and was going to crush him.

"He's going to use his magic to turn himself giant size." Patch smirked, knowing his master well.

"Hooray..." Cherry sighed as she attempted to smile, but it was hard at times.

Atticus did just that as he used his magic to increases his size and where he was slightly taller than the giant robot.

"Is that kid nuts?!" the commander gasped as he held onto Dr. Possible as they were nearly being blown away.

Atticus glared down at the giant robot before getting everything/everyone out of the bag that was already sucked in and then he crushed the giant robot before sending it flying out into space and right into the sun. The group smiled to each other as they were considered heroes and that the planet owed them a debt of gratitude. Once Atticus shrunk back down to normal size, he and the others were given medals of honor. They were even put in the newspaper.

"Um, Robyn, by any chance, does your dad read the newspaper?" Jerry asked.

"Normally when he's around in the morning." Robyn smiled.

"Then won't he see the front page?" Tom asked.

"Is that a problem?" Robyn asked.

"No." Her pets shook their heads.

Robyn shrugged at them, wondering why they were making such a big deal over it.

The next day, the newspapers came out with the pictures of the ceremony and also with the two astronauts as gardeners now. Of course, the two blamed each other from their new living styles.

"You guys sure were impressive," Kim said to Cherry, Atticus, Mo, and Patch. "You remind me of myself when I was younger and I had my first serious mission, though it was an accident."

"Wait, wasn't that the one with that one guy that had that laser security system?" Atticus asked.

"Oh, don't remind me with that giant monkey..." Ron shuddered.

"Monkey..." Rufus echoed with a squeak.

"Does he have a fear of monkeys?" Darla asked.

"Oh, yeah..." Kim slowly nodded.'

"I don't wanna talk about it..." Ron trembled.

"Anyway, you guys were pretty good out there," Kim smiled to the younger ones. "You'd be awesome on our team."

"Could we maybe join?" Darla pleaded. "Oh, please, please, please?"

"Oh, I don't know about that..." Kim frowned then. "I mean, you guys could get hurt, it's very serious business and work."

"We've faced way worse than what just happened and anything that could come after that." Atticus said.

"It's true, we even faced foes that had magic as well." Patch said.

"I still can't over that dog talking..." Kim pointed to Patch.

"Don't worry, after a few days with me, it'll be like just another normal thing," Patch said. "I mean, I once heard about this dog named Martha who ate some alphabet soup and she could talk like a person to everybody."

"Same here, so weird that no one wanted to send her to scientist and find out how they can get other dogs to talk when it's all thanks to Puppy Power." Darla said.

"That's right." Patch smiled to Darla for remembering that.

"Well, maybe you could come on a mission with us sometime..." Kim shrugged. "I just hope you all know what to do."

"We should be fine, we've survived this long." Cherry replied.

"Yeah, we've survived through many, many, many things." Mo said.

"You won't believe what these guys have been through," Darla whispered, gesturing to the others. "One of their adventures was even a special reward for me."

"Yep." Atticus nodded.

"Interesting..." Kim commented.

After a while of talking, the kids then had to get some sleep as it was now nightfall.