meeting twice?

I'm late, I need to run, so I do not miss the train. I got on, but it's crowded. There is a seat next to a boy, and  he looks my age, maybe a little older. I sat down texting my friend.

TIFF: I'm late.  Will be there soon.  Please clock me in and don't tell Bill. Thanks :D

I have been late a ccouple of times before.  Tiff is my best friend; I'm glad we work together at a little hole in the wall coffee shop. My boss Bill only comes in on Tuesdays. Thank goodness it's Monday or else he would kill me.

I felt my pocket vibrate, looked over, and the boy next to me started laughing. Oops! Our legs were touching, and  he felt my phone. I felt my face; it felt like it was on fire. I looked at my phone.

from Tiff:  FINE BUT GET YOUR ASS HERE.  WE'RE BUSY LIKE IT'S FULL. HURRY !!!!

Well alrighty.  Wow, she's just a little crazy. I looked over at the blond boy. He was staring at me. I stuck my hand out.

"Hi, I'm Sammy.  I'm sorry about earlier with my phone vibrating on your leg."

"No problem I'm Ni..... "he was elbowed in the ribs. "Nick and no problem about that" he smiled and shook my hand. He had the bluest of eyes.

His friend next to him reached out "I'm Luke" I shook his hand then my phone went off. it was Cousin Ricky.

Hello?

Where the hell are you?  You were supposed to be here at 730.

I'm on my way to work.  Why I'm . . .  wasn't I suposed to come in to work? Are you alright?

Where are you?  You left to get me food.  I want my fucking food, you bitch

Ricky, I think you called the  wrong number.  This is Sammy.

Oh wow,  thought I was talking to Allie.

Nope, sorry.

It's fine.  I'll talk to you later.

Okay.  Bye

That was weird. I looked over, and the boys were staring at me.

"Are you aright?" the "Luke" kid asked me.

"Ya.  I'm fine.  My cousin is kinda bipola.r"The train stopped, and  I got off and ran up the stairs.

*****************************************

"SAMMY, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!!!!!"

I ran in, put on my apron, and started taking people's orders.

"Hi I'm Sammy. I'll be your waitress.  What can I get you?"

I looked up and saw the same dazzling eyes that were on the train.

"Hey, Sammy." Nick said smilling. "Oh and you met Luke, and these are my other friends, Zac, Tom and Ed." The boys giggled when he said Ed.

"Oh like Ed Sheeran.   He's olny the hottest ginger in the world."

"Ya" Ed said and Tom giggled again.

What is it with the boys giggling? After they gave me their drinks, I went to the kitchen to get them and went back to the table. and handed them out.  "Are you boys ready to order? "

They orderd and  then I took it to the kitchen and waited on a couple of tables.

People were leaving, so the only ones there are the boys. Tiff came up to me.

"I got to go.   You got this?"

"Ya, I'm fine, but if it gets busy again, I'll call you."

"Okay.   Talk to you later."

I went and sat down at the counter. I heard the door open. I looked up. Crap, not him.  It can't be him. No No No.

HEY GUESS WHAT ANOUTHER UPDATE FOR YOU YAY WHOO WHO HOPE YOU LIKED SORRY ABOUT SPELLING. THANK YOU SO MUCH.  BYE MY LITTLE CUPCAKES TILL NEXT TIME.