He flinches and I am sure it is from the thought of it. I watch him breath heavily before taking a seat behind where we were stood. I sit down on the other chair and look at him waiting silently for him to speak to me.

'So how are you feeling? You know after the fight you had some pretty serious injuries' he leans back into the chair staring at me blankly but his eyes show concern

'I'm healing. All injuries can be healed somehow, it's just a slow process' I look down at my wrapped wrist before looking back to the view leaning back in my own seat

'Why did you do it? Why did you fight so hard?'  His voice is full of wonder but also has a touch of knowing in his tone

'Because I didn't want you- or the boys to be hurt. I fought with everything I could and I am so sorry that I failed. I'm sorry that you got hurt'

The vision of them all tied up and shaking scared. I couldn't get it out of his head, the sight of his blackened face it constantly runs through my head. The images of them held at gun point wide eyed and begging for me to help. It haunted me and it haunted me more knowing something more happened. Something I couldn't stop, something I didn't know and something I couldn't help with. I hated it.

'You did your best. You was already hurt and tired. Your fought off four massive guys before they bested you. And even then... Lacey you had a knife to your neck and you continued to fight the second you saw us. That's why you got a cut across your neck' he leans over and traces his finger along the mark that lays on my neck. I flinch at the touch the skin still feeling tender but enjoy the soft touch. It was the first time he had touched me at all in what felt like forever.

'I'm sorry you got hurt protecting us' his voice is soft and he holds a deep frown

'I'm sorry I couldn't stop whatever it was that happened to you' I say hesitantly

He draws but from me and frowns before stepping back up to the railings to overlook the darkening city.

'I don't want to think of that' his voice rough and harsh. I sigh and step up to the railings along side of him.

'You need to speak about it Brad. If you don't it will eat you up. You will drown in that feeling forever please just speak to me' I lay a hand on his shoulder but he flinches away from me

'No'

'Brad you can't bottle it up. It will destroy you. I can help, please speak to me'

'Help, you can't help me. You wasn't there. You failed us all. We all got belted again and again until we would say that he loved her. She would make us kiss her and watch her undress, trying to get us aroused. S-she she took us all separately out of the room. Where she touched us, she forced us to have drugs. We were so drugged out so that we couldn't move as she would touch us, violate us. You have no idea what that feels like. To be drugged, tortured and violated like that. So don't you dare stand there and tell me not to bottle it up. To speak because you can help. Because you can't. Your nothing but a filthy assassin that couldn't keep us safe'

With each word it felt like a stab to my heart. It was like he was plunging the knife into my heart with each and every single word. He didn't know what happened to me. But as he said the words the memories came rushing back with full speed. It hurt, I couldn't breath. As he shouted and kept stepping towards me. I flinch and try to get away from him actually feeling scared and overcome with guilt. 

He takes another step shoving my shoulder and that's all it takes before I am falling over the chair behind me and flipping on to the floor. I smash my shoulder and face as I hit the ground.

Everything falls silent as I close my eyes in the pain that overcomes my ribs. I didn't care about the shoulder or my face but my broken ribs were making it hard for me to breathe.

I hear my name being said before I am lifted up into a strong chest. I know immediately that it's James and so I slowly relax into him as he carries me back inside.

He lays me on the sofa taking a quick look over me. 'Are you okay?' His face full of concern and it's then I notice Tristan and Connor stood not to far behind him looking concerned as well.

'I- just my ribs. I'm fine'  I look up at them all and I realise that I'm crying. Tears running freely down my face as I blink slowly and look back up at them

 Tears running freely down my face as I blink slowly and look back up at them

'I'm so sorry. It's my fault you had to experience that, I wasn't strong enough to save you. God I'm so sorry' I cry out clutching a hold of James tightly. He looks confused before its clicks and he glares back at Brad.

'It wasn't you fault. You done everything you could and so much more. We are okay, we will get better. You will help us we know. We love you Lacey, it was never your fault' he words do little to comfort me.

He quickly turns to Bradley glaring at him.  'You had no right to say that stuff to her. You had no right to blame her when it wasn't her fault. You had no fucking right Brad. You have no idea; none. God you have something wrong with you' James shouts loudly

Brad scoffs before he begins to shout back but I don't listen. I don't want to listen. I simply stand going unnoticed by them all as I walk from my pent house and out onto the now darker streets.

I begin to walk around just wanting to forget everything and wondering if this broken life is actually worth it anymore.  I didn't really think it was.