Soul Jummer (A Larry Stylinson FanFiction).

M o r e   A b o u t   S t o r y .

_____________________________________________________________________________________

T i t l e : 

Soul Jummer.

P a i r i n g :

Harry Edward Styles. Louis William Tomlinson.

R a t i n g :

[PG-13]

S u m m a r y :

Harry Styles; a normal, nineteen year-old, poor, small town boy, who works overtime at a small bakery down the street from his flat, trying to get enough money to afford to get into the college of his dreams. He is still living with his mother, Anne. He only see's his sister, Gemma, when she comes and vistit's on Holiday's from UNI. You can say, Harry live's a nice, happy life, even though he is poor.

Louis Tomlinson; the classic, twenty-one year-old 'rich boy' of his town, who's daddy owns one of the biggest, and most popular car dealership in London, who is barely ever home with his son. Louis practically lives alone, in a rather large mansion in Doncaster. He hasn't seen his mother for fourteen years, since Charlotte, his sister was born. His mother wanted nothing to do with his father, his mother wanted to take Louis with her, but his father protested, went to court, and won full custody on Louis. Louis was never even able to contact his mother, because his father would find out and beat him broodily, like he used to do with his mother. His father, Tory Austin, wants to make him head of the car business when he has retired, but all Louis wants to do, is move to the big apple in New York, and become an actor. You can say, Louis lives a sad, unhappy life, even though he is rich as can be.

But, what happens when, both of them get in different accents, and die at the same time. What happened when the paramedics bring them back to life, at the same time, almost before it's too late, but somehow, their souls land in the others body, and has no clue what's going on when they wake up?

E x p l a i n i n g   A b o u t   S o m e   P a r t s : 

Okay, first off let me say, yes Louis last name will be Tomlinson instead of Troy, and I know Jay's madden name isn't Tomlinson, but I'm going to say it is. I will say Mark, is Jay's new husband, and is the father to Fizzy, and the twins, but he as a different last name, Traiey. So Jay's new name will be Jay Traiey. But, Fizzy and the twins, have the last name Tomlinson, for Jay's madden name, because they had them before they got married, and they wanted to keep it Tomlinson instead of Traiey.

A l l   R i g h t s   R e s e r v e d .

C o p y r i g h t e d   ©   2 0 1 3   O n c e U p o n A W o n d e r l a n d x 

: )