Tag Along

Emerald green eyes plagued his dreams, his thoughts. Oliver couldn't get this girl he never met off his mind. What was his solution? Get trashed until his next show. Oliver was wreck-less, it wasn't anything new. This was always the 'reason' his relationships ended.

“Sykes! Get the fuck out there!” His band mates pushed him out on stage, he didn't remember how he got there. But he stumbled, the crowd still managed to scream their heads off.

#########

At the end of the set, Oliver remembered throwing up. The rest of the band pulled him off to the side.

“You okay mate?” Rang though out the crowd of his friends. Oliver nodded his head.

“Yeah, I'm fucking fine!” Oli smiled encouraging to everyone around him. Then his stomach knotted,”I just need some air.” Oli ran out of the venue, near the buses. He threw up, just when he'd thought it was the end, it wasn't.

“How attractive.” Someone from behind him said sarcastically. Oliver turned around, still bent over.

“It's you ...” Oliver drifted off not knowing exactly how to end his sentence. It was the same girl from last night. He thought she must be a diehard fan, the kind that go to every single show.

“My name's Pandemonium, everyone calls me Pan. My mom calls me demon. Besides the point, you need help?” Oliver stood.

“I'm fine, Pam.” The name felt-surprisingly-soothing. He took a step and almost fell.

“Yeah, you look fine.” Again she spoke sarcastically, Oli smiled drunkenly.

“Aren't you suppose to know how to hold in your liquor, you are a rock star.” Pam took his arm and placed it over her shoulder, Oliver put some of his weight on her.

“I took a crash course.” Pam rolled her eyes, but smiled nonetheless,”I hope you're not going to take advantage of me.”

“Don't flatter yourself.”

“Good, because I’d have to buy you dinner first.” Pam giggled at the

Bus that's moaning and rocking.” Oliver stuck his chest out proud.

“That's our bus.” Another giggle. Oliver thought he could keep her giggling forever. Pam found the bus, it was hard to miss, but not for sexual reasons. The unmistakable band name was plastered on the bus. Pam walked him to the stairs, “Well isn't this warped? You're walking me to the door.” Pam giggled.

“How  about that. I'm sure you've got it from here.” Pam tucked her black hair behind her ear, taking a step away from Oliver. He caught her wrist.

“I don't.” When his eyes gazed into her innocent luscious green eyes, he knew he just wanted to be in her company.