Beware, Seriously.

Pam felt like a huge cock blocker at concerts, not that she was holding back the other guys, but she couldn’t help that she was holding Oliver back. She wanted to tell him, however, her mouth never said anything. Pam heard the tour bus door open, she heard the guys and some giggles. Her heart sank a little, but she snuggled into her blanket furthur, eyes glued to her movie that she suddenly forgot the name of.

“Shhh, Pam could be sleeping.” The guys quieted down, girls continued to giggle. Pam’s back was facing the curtain of the bunk. Oliver’s familiar form, slipped in next to her,”Are you awake?” Oliver whispered. Pam didn’t know if she should respond, Oli sighed and took off his pants. Usually he would cuddle her, but he didn’t, he only kissed her forehead.

“Why aren’t you holding me?” Pam asked, feeling a little hurt. She stirred so she was facing him. Oliver’s eyes widened in surprise.

“I thought you sleeping-” Pam pouted.

“No cuddling tonight?” Before he could answer, she scooted closer, wrapping her arms around him. She then felt a poke at her stomach, and Oliver tense up. Pam pulled back, looked down at the bulge in his boxers, then into his eyes. Pam slid her hand into his boxers, his breathing picked up.

She ran her fingers along the delicate skin on his thighs, he smiled at, she never took her eyes off him. She stroked his cock, his breath got caught in his throat. He closed his eyes briefly while she ran her hand up and down his shaft. When he opened his eyes, she noticed the obvious lust, he kissed. Pam kissed back with such passion, and ran her hand along his cock faster, Oliver moaned into her mouth. Oliver stopped her, then slid her pajama pants off along with her underwear. Pam took off his shirt, laid him on his back, straddling him, with his boxers still on. Pam kissed his lips lightly, moved lower to his neck, chest, and moving herself lower. Oliver tried to reach for a condom, but he lost his train of thought when Pam licked the tip of his head with her hot, wet tongue. Oliver threw his head back, moaning loudly. Pam licked off the pre-cum, then straddled his waist again, this time penetrating herself with his extremely hard cock. Pam was hunched over due to the lack of space in the bunk, but was able to rock her hips back and forth, and moaned.

Oliver had one hand on her thigh, the other on her lower back under her shirt, trying to pull her closer to him, trying to fit every inch of himself in her. Pam was looking down at him, biting her own lip, holding back a moan. Oliver looked up at her, wanting to hear her moan. She was starting to get tired and leaned into him, she slowed her motions down. She was about to climb off, but Oliver thrusted his hips, thrusting deep and hard into her. Pam gasped in surprised. Oliver wasn’t pleased with that, thrusted his hips again hitting her spot just right, Pam moaned loudly.

Oliver then flipped them over as best he could, given the amount of room provided. Oliver was hunched over as Pam was, he pumped into her repeatedly, he could tell by the moans he was doing his job right.

“Faster.” Pam panted, digging her nails into his back. Oliver pumped into her quicker, you could clearly hear his balls slapping against her. He was almost about to cum, and her vaginal walls were constricting around his penis, he knew he would have to pull out soon. He slowed down, Pam still had her eyes closed, he slammed into her.

“Look at me.” He said softly. Pam opened her eyes, but the pleasure was too much, she closed her eyes again. He slammed into her, again,”Look at me.” She kept her eyes open and on him,”I’m about to cum.” She wrapped her legs tighter around his waist, and squeezed his ass,”Fuck!” He exploded inside of her multiple times, and she came all over him. He collapsed on top of her, they both laid there catching their breath.

Oliver wasn’t worried about what would happen, he knew it would be okay. Because whatever it was, he knew if they were together they would make it through. He mentally slapped himself, they weren’t even an item.

“Will this make things awkward?” Pam asked. Oliver shook his head, he was now beside her, and pulled her into him. She snuggled into him and fell asleep.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pam woke up alone, he heart sank. No, she wouldn’t accept this. He said it wouldn’t be weird! She ripped open the curtain open, not caring that she had only boxers and a bra on. Stomping down the aisle of the bus, she ended up in the kitchen.

“Where is he?!” Pam seethed, asking those who were awake playing XBox. Jona’s mouth dropped open, his eyes widened. This wasn’t a reaction to a half naked girl, this was a reaction to a pissed off half naked girl.

“Who?” Jona asked out of reaction, he damn well knew who.

“Oliver, where-the fuck-is he?!”

“Hey, can ya keep it down?” Another girl popped out from the aisle, rubbing her eyes, walking into the kitchen, grabbing coffee. Pam grabbed a remote control and chucked it at this calm girl’s head.

“Shut the fuck up!” Pam missed, and the tour bus door swung open. Pam rushed to the door, pushed him out, and slammed the door behind her. Immediately, everyone inside the bus pressed their faces to the windows to see what was to happen next.

“You said it wouldn’t be awkward, first thing I wake up, you’re gone. If you don’t want to be around me, I prefer you say it to my face, don’t run out like a little bitch!” Pam yelled out. There were lingering tour buses, fans, and of course groupies taking their walk of shame.

“Pam, you’re over reacting.” Oliver moved towards her, she pushed him back. He was taken back.

“Over reacting?! You can’t just fuck your friend who has feelings for you, say nothing will change, then leave in the morning!” Now they were getting an audience, this was so unlike Pam, and she knew it.

“You have feelings for me?” Oliver asked.

“Yes!” Pam threw her arms around,”But that’s beside the point!-” Oliver kissed her on her lips, Pam’s anger melted, she kissed back after a while. A series of claps and window banging could be heard. Oliver pulled away.

“I left for this.” He had a plastic bag, and from it pulled out a small bucay of beautiful vivid orange flowers, “I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend, because I had feelings for you too.” Pam smiled and nodded, they kissed again. She had her arms around his neck, his arms were around her waist. Pam pulled away, he rested his forehead on hers.

“I’m sorry I went all psycho.”

“I like psychos.” Oliver smiled, Pam smiled back, then they both laughed.