Chapter 1

Laurens Pov

I literally woke up to Zoie screaming. Then she comes into my room and screams more.

"Can you shut the hell up or get out it is 10:15 and I was sleeping." I said being done annoyed by her presence.

Suddenly she says "go look at our video then I will tell you why I'm screaming".

So she left me for about 10 minutes lets just I tried to fall asleep but it didn't work out so I look at the views and it read 6 million views and it all happened over night..

I was shocked I sat there in complete shock.

"OMG" is all I can say.

Then here comes Zoie telling me I need to pack for one week. Looked at her dumbfounded as she walks out saying you have 4 hours knowing I stress about packing.

   Everything was going so fast before I could stop my self I was starting to pack.

*at the airport

"So where are going and why?" I asked.

"Well we are going to meet Simon cowell in new York to talk about our video and see what happens from there".

"Well okay, you know if it wasn't for our moms to go take a 3 week cruise we wouldn't be here. Were Lil bad bitches!"

" I know, but right now we need to think business okay?"

" ok whatever mom"

*flight 329 your flight is now boarding.

Zoies Pov

Im gonna say flying first class is not bad, I thought while Lauren was passed out in the cabin thing beside me.

I have thought how much our families are going to kill us when they find out what we did and where we are at, I was thinking about the pros and cons about being famous, I was thinking about food, I was thinking about anything and everything. Since we are just 16 year olds with big dreams and high goals.

It was about 12:30 at night when we landed. I was tried, lo was a hungry so that made her inner bitch come out even more which annoys me.

We finally got to our hotel checked in, got to our room and then I decided to. Text my boyfriend Matt and tell him where I am and why while Lauren was went to the vending machine. The funny part was when she came back with a bag full of food hot baseball boys were in the hallway flirting with her and dropped her bag full of junk food and they dissed her bad.. Anyway.

I looked at Lauren and said " if we becomes famous promise me one thing?"

"What am I promising"

"That fame won't get the best of us and we won't change for anyone."

"Deal"

With that I texted Matt and went to bed thinking of what the future holds.

------------------------------------------------------
So I am so excited for this book..

Ill probably Wright more throughout the day.

And if anyone read this sorry but I kind of sucked at english..

Thanks for reading, nicholle.