The Big Move.

Suggested song for this chapter / rocketship- San Cisco/

Grace POV.

The last stop on the book tour is London, we are staying for 5 extra days to have a mini holiday, but I haven't told them I'm planning to live in London.

"Well goose, the apartments packed, Hannah an Mamrie are waiting at the airport, we better go dude!"

We are lucky enough to have our own private jet for this flight, as all 3 of us boarded we had a few drinks and tried to get some sleep.

"Grace! Wake up, we are close to landing, you've been asleep for the whole flight!!" Hannah says with a side smile.

All of us are incredibly exited, we get to our house we are renting, put our bags down and get a early night before the last book signing.

I roll over, pull the duvet up to my chin and check my phone to see the time is 07:39am, i get up make breakfast for the girls and do the signings.

5 days pass

The day has come, the day we are supposed to be leaving, I had to finally man up and tell them that me and goose are staying in London. It's 9am and we are eating breakfast in a small cafè in West London called ' Wonder Cafè '.

"Girls, there something I haven't been telling yo-"

"What now Gracey boo?" Hannah interrupts thinking this is going to turn into a joke.

"Well, me and goose have found a apartment in central London, I'm staying here for a while guys"

"Grace? You never thought to mention this once? I mean I'm happy for you but it's a bit of a shock." Mamrie quickly replies.

They all talk about it over breakfast, and eventually come around, grace drops them to the airport and waves them off.

I know this was a boring chapter, I promise it gets better!