Fate Cannot Be Changed

Start from the beginning

"She would marry well.You should tell Nathalie to read her fate"The King's friend said,noticing her beauty.

"Ha!I can guess her fate!"Gabriel exclaimed adjusting his crown.
"Young lady,when is your birthday?"

"I cannot answer that,sir.I was found in a river seventeen years ago.I was previously named Bridgette,but now my name is Marinette"She said opening a Ladybug print locket from her birth parents.A picture of her as a baby was in it with her name engraved in the other side of the locket.

The King's face turned pale.He was convinced that this was the girl that he flung into the river,and that he was beaten by fate.But he didn't say anything.

After a day,he came back and told her that his brother needed a wife.He gave her a letter and told her to give it to his brother.Tom and Sabine were growing old and needed help.So,Marinette decided that she would accept the offer and took the letter.

King Gabriel rode back to his castle,smiling to himself saying
"Fate Will Loose!"

Marinette was on her way to the King's brother's kingdom.But,she stopped by an inn and sat beside a boy with blonde hair.

"Hi!"She waves

"Hello"He greets back,bewitched by her beauty and so was everyone else

"I'm Marinette.What is your name?"She asks

"I'm Adrien"He says

"Hi,Adrien.Nice to meet you.What are you doing here?"She asks

"I wanted an adventure"He smiled
"What about you"

"Oh,I was told by the King to give this letter to his brother.He told me to marry his brother"She said showing the parcel from her bag.

Adrien frowned,his father is marrying her to his uncle?That would be awkward...

"May I see the letter?"He asks

"Sure!"She smiles handing him the letter

He opens it and his eyes widened.This was a sick joke and it was done by his father!
The letter read:

"Dear Brother,put the bearer of this letter to death,immediately!"

His father was willing to kill such a beautiful woman when she did nothing wrong.
He got a pen and another piece of paper and changed the letter.

"Dear Brother,marry this woman to my son,immediately"

Adrien smiled and folded the letter,giving it back to her.
She smiled,placing it back in her bag.

The two spent the rest of the night together.Talking about life,making jokes,and playing games.

They fell in love with each other...well Adrien did.He doesn't know about Marinette.

The next morning,Marinette bid goodbye to her new friend and promised to meet up again.
She arrived in the kingdom and the King was confused by the request but was nonetheless excited.For his handsome nephew is to be married to a beautiful and talented woman.

"Ah,Allow me to introduce my nephew"He said as Prince Adrien walked to his uncle and looked at Marinette

"Adrien?"She asks confused

"Yeah,Hello Marinette"He smiled

The King was pleased with the chemistry between his prize nephew and the beautiful young lady.
They were quickly engaged and they were to be married a week later.

When the news was told to King Gabriel,he was furious!Fate has beat him again!He travelled towards his brother's kingdom pretending to be happy.When he and the bride-to-be was alone,he asked her to take a stroll with him.