Choosing; Gabriel

Warning; Fluff. And Pranks. Because this; is the end of The PRANKWARS! Want to thank you guys just for being awesome. Aren't Gabriel's wings amazing!!

Alone? Yes. Bored? Yes. Missing Gabriel? More of a yes than you would give if someone asked you if you wanted chocolate. You would never admit it though. Your brothers found him quite annoying. But you, you thought he was charming, funny, and hotter than hell. You didn't know what to do. Than the idea struck you. The prank war, none of you had surrendered.
"Hey Candyman, if you can hear me, I have one final prank for Sam and Dean!" He was there with a flap of his wings. You smiled.
"You called, sweetheart?" He handed you a box of sweethearts. You laughed.
"I did, I did. I want to give my brothers the worst scare in their entire lives." He smirked.
"What would that be?" He said, ready for anything.
"Congrats Gabriel, you are officially my boyfriend." He was shocked, confused, and happy. Didn't know why, but he was. You and Gabriel went to work to make it perfect. It almost (what're you kidding? It completely) felt like a real date. You set up candy, popcorn, and a movie in the DVD player. You even made it look like you had a romantic dinner. (Gabriel's plan, of course.) everything was set for when the guys returned home that evening. But really, it was Gabriel who got you into character.
"They'll know we didn't actually eat, if all the food's still there." He pointed out as he sat you down to eat. You laughed, and agreed with bright red cheeks. You guys ate, joked, and laughed. You loved this. It was simply; perfect. You could feel your heart want to tell Gabriel that you thought you were in love with him. But you sucked it up. The boys would be home soon.
"If the movie hasn't started yet, and none of the popcorn has been eaten, they'll figure it out." He said slyly. It was starting to feel like an actual date. You sat with the popcorn in your lap. Gabriel put his arm around you, and leaned you into him. You were in a half laying, half sitting position. You guys laughed every once in awhile at the movie playing. The boys got home about half way through. When Dean shouted at you, in utter shock, for having a guest and not telling him. You jumped up.
"Dean! You guys aren't supposed to be home yet!" You knew it would work on Dean, and he'd flip out, but Sam knew you were crushing on Gabriel.
"Y/n, drop the act. It was a hard hunt. And let's just say, someone is temporarily off his rocker." Sam said leading Dean to his room. You dropped your shoulders disappointedly.
"Well that was a bust," Gabriel stated, flashing to your side, you turned to him, not aware of how close he truly was, "But the date wasn't." He smirked and kissed you lightly. Your cheeks returned to a bright red shade.
"Gabriel, why do you like me? I'm just a human." He considered it for a moment.
"Let me show you something." He pulled you in close, arms wrapped around your waist. You two were zapped to somewhere high, looking around, you were on top of the Statue of Liberty. The sunset looked amazing along the New York skyline.
"See that? It's supposed to be the most beautiful thing in the world, but the only thing I want to look at; is you." You looked at him, hiding your face because you're going blushing so hard. He zapped you to, what appeared to be, a research center.
"These men, are supposed to be the most intelligent people in the world. But compared to you, they're barbarians." His eyes lit up with laughter. You laughed with him. He zapped you, again. You had no clue where you were.
"But most of all, every time I'm with you, it's my favorite place. Before you, this, as you see it, was all I had. But you are just so much brighter than all of it." That's when you realized he had took you to heaven. You wrapped your arms around his neck, and pulled him in for a long, sweet kiss. When you pulled away, you were back in the bunker.
"Gabriel?"
"Yeah?"
"I could be in hell, but if I was with you, it'd be my favorite place!" He leaned in and kissed you again, "Now, let's finish that movie!" He laughed and raced you to the couch. You two snuggled up again, but this time, whenever the movie got boring, you'd turn to him and just talk. Or kiss. Whatever came first.