The Heir, Up There

Start from the beginning

Tweetums: Hey!

Sophie: ( Glares ) Duck! ( Slaps him upside the head )

Duck: OW!

Zadavia: The last time Blanc was invaded, the universe was plunged into an intergalactic war that lasted fifteen years.

Duck: How come every time the universe is plunged into war that lasts fifteen years?

Zadavia: The royal family was exiled, now is the time for Tweetums to return to the throne, or risk another war.

Ace: We proudly accept the mission!

Sophie: We will not fail!

Tweetums: (jumps for joy) Oh goody! I like them! (to Duck) You, I'm not so sure.

Ace: Duck, Slam, Sophie and me will drop off Tweetums with Queen Grannicus. Lexi, Tech, and Rev stay here and watch our backs. We'll take Optimatus' old ship.

Duck: (gasps) But that belonged to the bad guys! It still gives me the willies!

Ace: Tech retro fitted it from top to bottom, with thrusters, blasters, even a juice bar serving the finest carrot smoothie this side of seminar.

Duck: A billion miles for a smoothie? Oh goody.

Once on board the dragon ship and travelling through the Clampett Galaxy, Ace assigned everyone to their duties.

Ace: We'll be running a crew, it's important everyone sticks to their duties. Naturally I'll be the pilot, Slam will be in charge of the engines, weapons, and the kitchen.

Slam excitedly drooled at the thought of being in charge of the kitchen, with all the food he could eat. Duck held up an umbrella so he wouldn't get covered with Slam's drool.

Duck: Blah! Great. Drenched in Slam cooties.

Ace: And Duck will watch Tweetums.

Duck stared at Ace dumbfounded while Sophie laughed.

Tweetums: Oh boy, oh boy! You are the lucky one!

Duck: Hey! I'm a trained warrior, a lean mean fighting machine, not a baby sitter!

Tweetums: I'm not a baby, I'm three and a half parsecs old.

Duck: Yeah, yeah. I heard you the first time, nugget. It wasn't that interesting than.

Sophie: What's my job, Bro?

Ace: You can help Duck watch Tweetums...

Tweetums: ( Shy ) I really am thankful for your help, Miss. Sophie.

Duck: Hey, what about me?

Sophie: I am going to make something, just in case you get hungry later.

As Sophie walked into the kitchen, Duck cast a death glare at Tweetums.

When the dragon ship was under attack by the same vessel from last night, Duck went out in space looking for Tweetums, thinking he had gone out through the garbage shoot. But instead he got captured by the unknown enemy. Sophie had just come into the chamber with a sandwich for Duck and bird seed for Tweetums, when she realized Duck was gone.

Sophie: Duck?

Tweetums: You just missed him, Sophie. He got captured by the bad guy. Since I am royalty, it is up to me to rescue my new best friend.

Sophie: I'm going too. Duck is one of my friends. ( Quietly ) Who is fun to mess with.

Tweetums and Sophie suit up into their red bio-space suits and headed out into space towards the enemy vessel.